|*⁠.⁠✧( Itoshi )✧.*|

"Lord Marquis, all the items have been packed and put in the carriage" Said one of the servants who bowed to Issei Isagi.

"Okay, call Isagi, we will leave now" Issei said before getting into his carriage first with his wife, Iyo Isagi.

Not long after, Isagi was seen walking down the stairs from the big door of his family's house "Lord Marquis is waiting inside, Young master" The servant said while bowing to Isagi "Yes, thank you" Isagi said back before getting in the carriage with his parents.

"The journey might take at least 2 days but if we're lucky then we just might be able to arrive tomorrow in the afternoon" said Iyo with a smile that still remains on her lips "Luckily it's not that far, I've had a sore back for the past few days" Issei replied before letting out a sigh of relief which was followed by Iyo giggling slightly at her husband "You always sleep in strange positions at night, that's why your back hurts."

"Did you really have to say that when Isagi is around?" Isagi just looked at both of his parents with a flat expression because he couldn't do anything. Unfortunately for him, Isagi had to sit right in front of his parents who were being all lovey dovey to each other as if they didn't care if their son saw it.

"If you really want to be this lovey dovey, then you could've at least let me ride a different carriage," said Isagi, who still had a flat expression, but now he turned his head towards the mirror to just look at the view instead.

The journey to Archduke Itoshi's mansion was not too far, the Isagi family arrived the next day, they were the first to arrive, and they were greeted directly by the Itoshi family.

"Marquis Isagi, I am very happy to see that you have come" Said Archduke Itoshi with a small smile "How could I not come" Issei replied with a small bow before shaking hands with the Archduke.

"Marchioness! How glad I am to see you can come!" Said the Archduchess, who is the wife of Archduke Itoshi, "I am also very happy that we meet again. Congratulations on your first son too," Iyo answered back with a sweet smile, as she was hugged by the Archduchess.

"Where is your sweet son? It's been a long time since I saw him" The Archduchess said while looking behind the Marchioness and sure enough she saw Isagi's figure "You really are like your mother, aren't you, Isagi. So sweet!"

"Thank you, Auntie" Isagi replied abit shyly, he called the Archduchess 'Aunt' because of her own request "Why don't you just go to Rin and Sae's room. You all must be tired from the journey" With that, Isagi was guided upstairs by the Archduke's servant while the two parents continued their talk inside.

"Thank you," Isagi said to the servant who bowed and asked permission to leave. Isagi was now in front of the door to the room of the two Itoshi brothers who didn't get along very well. The dark blue haired boy was thinking about whose room to go in first but apparently he didn't need to think hard because the door to Sae Itoshi's room opened by itself from the inside.

"Too long." Said Rin, who turned out to be in his brothers room, without much hesitation, Rin pulled Isagi by his arm inside and closed the door to Sae's room again. Inside was the owner of the room who was sitting on his single sofa facing the large window in his room.

"So rude," Isagi commented after being pulled into the room, but after that, Rin's hand immediately grabbed and cupped his cheeks, who pulled Isagi's head with his cheeks to get closer. "Ouch! It hurts! What are you doing, Rin?" Said Isagi who felt the roughness of Rin's hands. Not long after, Sae let out a heavy sigh at Rin's behavior.

"Rin. Let go of Isagi." Said Sae who was still sitting on his sofa "You're not different at all" Rin muttered instead, while still staring at Isagi with a blank gaze, Isagi himself got goosebumps seeing Rin who didn't even blink.

"We talked about this earlier. Now let go of Isagi, Rin." Sae said once again but now glared at Rin who finally did as he said and released his grip on Isagi's squishable cheeks.

"What's your problem?!" Isagi then said, not accepting what Rin did just now of him grabbing isagi so suddenly "Even the annoying part is still the same" Rin commented as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Forgive Rin's behavior, Isagi. He's still acting rather childish" Sae said before pointing to the empty sofa in front of him "Come here, sit." He said in a slightly soft tone, Isagi did as he said and sat on the sofa in front of Sae even though he was still a little worried about Rin.

"It's been a long time since we last met," Sae then said with a faint smile, his eyes still looking at Isagi's two very charming blue eyes.

Isagi could only return the smile and nod slightly, he didn't really remember his new life, he only remembered the memories of his previous life.

"You look nervous, do you want Rin to get out of the room?" Sae asked who was still smiling faintly at the boy in front of him, but his question made Rin glaze sharply at him but this was ignored by the boy with slightly dark pink hair "Um, it's okay" Isagi answered a little awkwardly, he didn't have a problem if it was Rin because they didn't look much different from the Rin in his previous world but this was the first time Isagi had a conversation like this with Sae.

"What's wrong? You're having cold sweat?" Sae asked again, but this time his gaze was so scary for Isagi, plus Rin made it more intimidating since he was standing behind the sofa Isagi was sitting on it made him even more nervous.

"OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME" Isagi shouted in his heart as he prayed for anyone to just come inside.

After a bit of time had passed, finally there was a knock on Sae's door to welcome the new guests. The boy had just opened the two doors to Sae's room and saw the scene in front of him where Sae was standing with his body slightly bent downwards, Rin was standing behind the single-person sofa with both hands on the armrests of the sofa, and Isagi who was sitting on the sofa with both of the Itoshi standing in front of him and behind him.

The boy who had just entered the room was stunned, "I didn't expect you two to like the same person as me!" Shidou said dramatically which made Isagi turn dumbfounded "Get out you damn cockroach" Rin immediately said with a sharp glare at the boy who had just ruined the atmosphere "I do what i want, you emo kid" The boy replied before sticking out his tongue at Rin.

"Couldn't you just wait downstairs?" Sae then said as hi stood up straight again "I can't! Besides it's been a long time since I saw you, and it turns out there's this kid" Shidou replied to the other Itoshi again but with a big smile this time "Heh, you're really horrible, little one, I had been sending you letters but you didn't even reply to any of it." Shidou continued his sentence but now to Isagi who was still a little dumbfounded.

"Hah-?" Isagi seemed unable to understand what Shidou had just said "It hurts me deeply, you know, did you even read any of my letter?!" Shidou continued his drama, he shook Isagi back and forth with his grip on both of Isagi's shoulders "Oh my God, when I asked for help, why did it have to be Shidou that you give?" Said Isagi in his mind while he was being shaken back and forth without stop by the burnt cockroach in front of him.

"Let go of him, Shidou. He'll get dizzy if you continue" Said Sae, who took a small sigh before fixing his cuffs. "You're jealous, aren't you? It's okay I would never choose between the two of you." Shidou replied but received a look from Sae who looked at him as if he were a disgusting insect.

"LEAVE. NOW." Rin then shouted suddenly, he also grabbed Shidou by his collar with both hands, his gaze was full of hatred towards the yellow to pink haired man "Pig." Shidou answered back with one word but that one word was able to make Rin want to punch him. Luckily that didn't happen because Isagi separated the two men.

"Childish." Sae commented before he then sat back down on the sofa from before "Are the others also going to be directed to this room?" Isagi then asked which made Sae quickly stand up straight again "Everyone get out now." Sae then said while holding one of Isagi's hands and kicking his little brother and the cockroach out of his room.

"Instead of turning my room into a zoo, it's better for them to fight in the garden later," Sae continued, who was still holding Isagi's hand, he didn't even give a small ounce of attention to Rin or Shidou who he had just kicked out.

A/N: Sorry if it's a bit short😭 I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer