Her touch

⚠️ This chapter contains mature content.

Sophia's POV:

I slipped on a black silk dress which had a beautiful layer of lace at the top.

Morana was sitting on the bed, slowly sipping whiskey as she usually does. I sat on her lap and moved her hand, still holding the glass, towards my lips and drank the last bit of whiskey that was left in her glass. Morana placed her glass on the night stand after I emptied the glass. "Hmm black, classy" Morana said while looking at my dress. "Black is your favourite" I smiled. "Just like my soul" Morana growled pulling me closer. "Hmm, What's the occasion" Morana asked. "Uhm, us. Tonight we become one" I replied. "I love the sound of that" Morana added.
I gently took Morana's hands and guided them up my abdomen and stopped as she reached my breasts. I leaned in towards her and whispered in her ear " you can take it from here."
I leaned back and started rocking my hips on Moranas lap. I unbuttoned Morana's shirt, while we deeply stared into each others eyes creating intense sexual tension between us.

Morana's lips on my neck, sucking and biting. Leaving her mark on me, claiming me to be hers.
Our kisses filled with intense passion and love. The red stain from my lipstick painted on both our lips. Morana's tattooed hand gripped my neck and she began whispering in my ear, filling my imagination with thoughts that left me craving for her touch. Her voice raspy and seductive, every word played in my head like a song.
Morana slipped her hand underneath my dress. I held onto her shoulders tightly...

She laid me on the bed and gently slipped out my dress. I bit at my lip and waited in suspense of what Morana would do next. She had my imagination running wild and all I wanted was to be with her forever. Morana took a good look at me before leaving gentle kisses all over my body.
Morana ripped open her shirt off her body and dived in, between my legs, tasting every inch of me. Her hands wrapped around my legs which were bent at the knees. I gripped her hair with my hand and held her steady while I arched my back to the ceiling. My legs trembling from the intense pleasure...

Our hands roamed on each others bodies all through the night, feeling the warmth of each others touch. I felt safe in her embrace, she was all I needed. She was the only thing on my mind, everything else, quiet. She was the escape I needed.

Morana's POV:

For the first time in my life, I felt love. The connection was real. She gave me a different kind of ecstasy, not like any other. Her innocence and beauty was just perfect. The ambience created by the gentle rain made the night feel like time had stopped. Here she lays on my chest, I can feel her heartbeat so close to mine. Her every breath, giving light to the darkness of my soul. Tonight she danced with my demons and I fell in love with an angel. She was the magic that made me feel like a happy kid again. Sharing this moment with her made me realise that I wanted her to be mine forever.

A/N:
Hi everyone, Thank you so much for 3K reads. I love you all so much ❤️. What do your'll think about the poetic writing in this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment 🦋.