Happily ever after!

4 months later...

Morana's POV:

"How are you feeling" Sophia asked as she handed me some water.
"I get better everyday knowing you're here with me" I smiled.

"I have a question" Sophia asked politely.
"Sure" I replied.
"Why did you want me to kill Tia"she asked.
"Because she betrayed me, I know you're not the one that told Dominic about the guns because you didn't even know where the key was" I answered.
Sophia looked down at her fingers as she began fidgeting with them nervously.
"What's wrong" I asked.
"What are we, I mean do you even love me?" Sophia asked sadly.
I lifted her chin with my index finger so she would look at me.
"I never knew how to love but I'll learn for you" I smiled.
She put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could tell she was happy to be back home.

"You were really good with that gun, maybe you could show me some moves" I winked.
Sophia grabbed hold of my gun from my night stand and pointed it to my lips and slowly ran it down my neck, as I lifted my head and closed my eyes, until she reached the middle of my chest.
"I'm more dangerous than I look" Sophia smirked.
"Oh I know you are Princess, your whispers alone can silence my demons and bring me to my knees" I kissed her passionately as I caressed her back.

Our enchanting kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Oh Dominic" I said surprised.
"I can come back" Dominic said.
"No, it's okay" I replied.
"Look I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the pain I caused you, it was strictly business and thank you for saving me and protecting my sister" he said sincerely.
"Maybe in the next life, we can be friends" I said.
"Actually, I can see that you really care about my sister so maybe we can come to an agreement" Dominic suggested.
I nodded, "that can be arranged" .
Sophia hugged Dominic and kissed me on the cheek.
Sophia then brought both our hands together and we shook hands.

A/N:
Hi everyone. We have reached the end of the book, I loved every second of writing it and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. Thank you so much for all your love and support, I am so grateful ❤️.