Warnings/Themes

Warnings*

Attempt to r*pe
Humiliation
explicit language
blood kink
Knife play
BDSM
semi-public sex
claustrophillia (kink)
Breath play
Masochism
spit kink
Free use (another kink)
Food play
Puppy play (this kink is very popular among gay men)
Hybristophilia(attraction to criminals)
Cross dressing kink
Foot fetish

So total 15 kinks 😶..(You guys don't have to be uncomfortable as i won't go much deep in these topics. I just want to practice writing this stuff so in future when i will launch my kinky oneshot book i can write well)

Another thing:- This work is FRICTIONAL...so please don't take it seriously. I wrote Attempt to r*pe..but there won't be actual rape. I made vegas's character sweet but i made his strong enough to protect himself.

I am not targeting or trying to be disrespectful but it's true, there are many things that promote rape. Let it be movies, books etc. and the worst part is instead of showing the consequences of molesting and abusing a person..they show us a Love story and happily ever after. I mean don't the victims have any self respect and dignity. Something's done can't be undone...even if the molester is sorry, the damage is already done. You can't even imagine the trauma, the pain, that person(victim) might be feeling.

Not all are same...some read books based on dark romance...when they read the book they find some scenes of abuse...some get triggered, angry some simply ignore but some sick minded people get ideas. These people forget the difference between fiction and reality.

In books people think that giving silent treatment, making yourself distant from that person is enough...and after some time they even forgive them. It's FUCKING pathetic. Some people should never be forgiven.

Nobody not even your husband, your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife...have the right to force themselves on you. Consent is must. some people face domestic violence/abuse, some get harassed by their own family members and stay quiet in fear of humiliation, embarrassment. Both girls and boys..some of the victims are not even adult. This type of disgusting people should be punished both in reel and real life. There is no justification for R*pe. R*pe is not any wild fantasy but a crime and people who commit crimes should be punished.

Lastly....all the sexual activities that will occur in this book will be consensual. I want you guys to know that let it be "Making love" or just "causal sex" it must be consensual. I am not saying this just for women i am saying this for boys and to other genders as well. No one is safe in this world.

       Remember:- self respect is most important.

Hey...some heavy stuff huh! well i just stated my opinion. The book won't be so heavy as it sounds to be. I just wanted you guys to know the things you guys are going to read in future.  I can't even ask you guys to comment this time 😂...whatever next chapter will be updated on 20th march. I love you guys so much. Stay safe and healthy.
See you soon
till then
bye babies ❤❤