Beauty and the beast

"vegas tell me what you like" tankhun asked vegas who looked at him with a done face. "well...i like reading books, going out with friends and STAYING ALONE" vegas answered emphasising the word 'alone'.

"Um..a boring person i see. You and kinn share same personality. Both of you are boring" tankhun said and rolled his eyes as vegas said "so you, that other boy and kim you all are brothers" tankhun nodded.

"Ok leave these things and tell me do you like to watch cartoons?" tankhun asked and vegas shook his head. Tankhun widened his eyes in disbelief and said more likely screamed "What you don't watch cartoon?? you don't know about doremon, not even shinchan atleast tom and jerry" kim still shook his head as he was about to rant how good these cartoons are! kim stopped him and asked "um..do you any books here?" tankhun with a done face replied "yeah we have a whole fucking library here"

Vegas  for the first rime smiled and said "can you tell me the way" tankhun twisted his face in a funny way and said "go upstairs then turn left and then go to the 2nd last room of the row" vegas mouthed a thankyou before leaving the room.

kinn was in his favourite place LIBRARY.  It was the favourite place of his mom too. In that room there was a huge piano which belonged to his mother.

The door of library suddenly opened revealing vegas who looked scared and annoyed seeing kinn.

"What are you doing here?" kinn asked anger reflected in his voice.

"To read of course, i thought you are crazy but you are stupid too" vegas said and rolled his eyes as he entered .

"Don't try to act too smart with me and tell me how did you come here"  kinn asked looking at him with suspicious eyes.

"By walking..i thought you have eyes but i think with age you eyesight is getting weak. How about a visit to eye specialist" veags said again rolling his eyes.

"SHUT UP and tell me how did you get in here" kinn asked and wait for a while when he didn't get any answer he again asked "You are deaf or what? i asked you something didn't i?"

"Are you listening to yourself? first you asked me to shut up then to speak so tell me what should i really do" vegas said as kinn looked at him like he had horns.

"How can someone get this irritating! can't you answer normally" kinn asked suddenly looking helpless.

"You should ask normal questions to get normal answers" vegas said and at this point kinn knew that even talking to his big brother was not so annoying and irritating but talking to this person in front of him is useless.

"move aside i want to read" veags said and went towards the bookshelves. kinn who was still in trauma after listening to vegas's savage answer finally came to his sense as he rushed towards him angrily and in this process his legs slipped as he fell on top of veags as a book fell on their head..the book was 'Beauty and the beast'.....

Hey! it's your author this side. I know it's been a while .. extremely sorry for that! my cousin brother's marriage was there and it finally ended on 20th may and yesterday i was extremely tired to write anything so from today regular updates....anyway hope you guys enjoyed this one. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. stay safe and i will see you in the next one.
see you soon,
till then,
bye babies ❤❤