Chapter 7: Desperate Cries.

These voice that were the sound of Billy, Eddie and Gareths voice spirals around in Steve's head, he was desperate. Now convinced that Eddie was here, Steve needed to get to him. “E..Eddie?! Eddie!.........” Steve cries for his beloved, his knees wavered in keeping him upright, he was exhausted, mentally fucked and frantic. “Come and find me Steve” comes Eddie's voice once more. 

Steve upon hearing Eddie's voice that made his heart melt in an instant, crumbles to his knees. Steve didn't know how much of this sick game he could take, he just wanted to be within thr arms of the one guy he wanted. As Steve sits and cries desperately trying to drown out these voices that he didn't know if they were in his head or not, covering his ears and rocking himself. Steve didn't care at thus point if he was putting himself into danger, he was hitting breaking point. Steve's mind was already completely cracked. 

This torment was getting too much for Steve, it was impacting him in many ways, emotionally, mentally and physically. Quaking as he rocks himself Steve hears the screeches of the Demo-bats  and demogorgons come back into earshot and the voices stop.  Steve exhales a strained breath as his mind quietens down, observing his surroundings Steve was unsure of pretty much anything. 

Steve grew tired as he ventures further, the hunt was on to find his way to a gate to escape this living hell. 

Or was it his mind that was the living waking nightmare