Chapter Two: A terrible Turn

Rhian nervously rubbed the back of his neck as his friend looked at him impatiently, he knew he had to tell her the truth. 

He finally had the courage after he fought with his thoughts.

He looked deeply into his friend's eyes and told her the truth.

“ The other day, Rafal and I were bickering like we always do. And we happened to look at the Storian and it was writing something. Curiously we both looked at what it was writing and what did we see? The story was about us, we are a part of this story and Rafal is not taking it well.” Rhian admitted

Harmony stared at his face to see was he was lying, but his facial expression held the truth.

Her stomach sank.

This was not good at all.

She spoke up. “ Rhian that's not good. When the Storian writes about someone, it always ends in death or tragedy. And it never writes about the Schoolmasters. So something is wrong” she stated.

That made both of them terrified of what was coming soon.

Neither spoke up for a while, until Rhian broke the silence.

“I know. And I don't like what's happening around the school ” Rhian comments.

Just then they heard scratching sounds and looked up to see the pen writing something.

Both had fear in their hearts as they went over to see what it was.

Harmony narrowed her eyes as she saw that Storian drew herself and Rhian hugging, but something was off about the picture.

Her friend's facial expression looked..  Sad? His eyes were closed and his arms were wrapped around her waist as his head was on her shoulders and she could see herself hugging him with her head in between his neck.

She looked over at Rhian to see him staring at the drawing strangely.

“ Is that us?” he asked.

She nodded.

“ Yes, it is” she replied.

But then they spoke up at the same time. “ Why are we hugging?”.

Harmony looked at the writing that it written next and her start.

“ Although the Schoolmaster didn't want to admit it, but the girl was what he needed,” The Storian wrote.

What did it mean by that?

Rhian read what it wrote, and looked at the female beside him.

Was the drawing a romantic picture or was it telling them something else?

In the end, they went their separate ways after having a conversation.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Harmony decided around noon that she wanted to eat lunch. And she wanted to eat with the staff members.

She went inside the room, and others looked at her. She was used to this, she went to the microwave placed her food inside, and waited until it cooked.

She looked around the room and smiled when she saw Professor Mayberry.

The kind woman was her favorite, she then looked at the woman beside her Professor Tangerine.

The woman had long curly Auburn hair, green eyes, freckles, and a curvy but round appearance.