Night out

Finally it was 5 pm and we all started to get ready as we all had to leave our house at 6 pm. Everyone is getting ready in their own room. Iram and sahil told me that they'll directly come to my house because our house is just 5 mins away.

I haven't worn my dress yet and i heard a knock on my door. He was no other than my only love Anshu❤️. He is not ready yet.

Me:- what happened

Anshu:- i can't choose what to wear

Me:- Seriously 😒

Anshu:- yahhh don't see me like that and tell me what colour you are wearing I'll twin with you😅

Me:- why you wanna twin😒

Anshu:- obviously you are my bestfriend and I want to tein with you 😌

Me:- umm go wear something black. I'll also wear black.

Anshu:- pakka naa(For sure)

Me:- haa baba aap jao pehno to mai majak nhii kr rhii (Hey Baba, you go and wear it, I am not kidding.)

Anshu:- okayy baby byee🌚

Me:- yahh don't call me that and go now don't be late

When he gets out i lock my door and take my dress out and start to wear it

Anshu's Outfit

Ujma's Outfit

After getting ready we went downstairs and saw that iram sahil and shubham were already here soo we all sat in our car and went to somya's house to pick her up

Anshu is driving the car and i am the in the front seat with him in the middle seat iram somya ilma and arsh were sitting and in the back seat dev bhaiya sahil and shubham.

First we all went to the mall which is new in our city that is MALL OF RANCHI and me anshu and dev bhaiya wore our mask cozz we don't want peoples to recognise us. We all roam around the mall and then we went to the gamezone to play some games. For 2 hrs we all played games and then we went to MC Donald food court in the mall and we ordered burger and cold drinks.

After eating we all were roaming around the streets and trying the street food. Ranchi looks more beautiful during night time. There was not much traffic and due to this it feels soo peaceful. We ate pani puri, chole kulche, momos, and ice cream and ended our night out with gola.

This is gola if you don't know

After this we all went towards our car and went to our house cozz it's already 11 pm and ilma and arsh have there school and we have our college.

We drop somya at her house then sahil and after that we drop iram and shubham then we all come to our house. We all went towards our room to freshen up and i told anshu and dev bhaiya to sleep. Dev bhaiya agreed but anshu told me to meet him in our terrace after i get freshen.

I went towards my room and wore my comfy clothes and made a messy bun and went towards the terrace.

Mine night suit

When i went to terrace i didn't saw anshu and i guess he didn't come yet

When i went to terrace i didn't saw anshu and i guess he didn't come yet. So i went towards the boundary of Terrace and stared at the sky.

After some minutes i feel like someone is hugging me from behind which startled me but then anshu said that it's him then i relaxed. I know we are bestfriends but he is the only one who is allowed to hug me like this without my permission so don't judge me please.
I feel soo relaxed whenever he hugs me like this. Out of curiosity i asked him

Ujma:- what do you wanna talk

Anshu:- itti v kya jldii h aise hi raho kuch der(Why are you in such a hurry, stay like this for few minutes)

Ujma:- mai bss curious hu ki kya kehna tha aapko isliye puchi( i was just curious that's why i asked)

Anshu:- hmm alright but stay like this for few minutes

Ujma:- umm ohkk!!

They stayed like this for half an hour by anshu back hugging her and both staring at the night sky.

Anshu thought that "pta nhi avi mai jo tmhe bolunga uske baad tmhara kya reaction hoga or pta nhi dubara ye mauka mile na mile" thinking about this he sighed and hugged her more tightly.

Then anshu turned her around to and stared at her and she being shy didn't looked up which makes anshu smile that how much his presence and his touch affects her. And he is thinking that"i hope her answer will be positive".

Anshu:- ujju look up why are staring the floor. I am in front of you not in the floor.

Ujma looked up to meet his deep brown eyes which is staring her.

Anshu took a deep breath and said " i don't know after telling this what will be your reaction or what you will think about me but I can't hide this anymore"

Hearing this ujma is confused that what he wanna tell me. But after listening his next words ujma became shocked.......

Am sorry guyzz i didn't updated for long time cozz am busy with my exams and practicals plus ramadan is also going on that's why i am busy but I'll try to update soon.

Till then
Take care
Stay happy
Stay healthy
See yaa lovies❤️

Waaaammmuuuuuu

❤️😻💫🫶