His confession

Author's POV

The words anshu said left ujma stunned.

Anshu:- i love you soo much ujma. I don't know when i fall for uh.... Without talking to uhh i feel sad and my day feels incomplete. I know you don't feel the same that's alright but please don't break our friendship and live like we used to live. I really love uhh and I don't have enough words to express my feelings and love for uhh.

After saying this anshu looks at her and saw tears in her eyes and he starts panicking and said " heyy!! pleae don't cry am sorry i make u feel uncomfortable. Am sorry bacha please don't cry. If u wanna slap me then do it but don't cry, by seeing you cry i feels like someone is stabbing me in my heart"

Ujma hugged him and cried in his embrace and said " are u an idiot why will i hate uhh or break my friendship with u. You are my favv person why will i leave uhh. If u know me that well then why can't you see the love my eyes holds for uhh, why didn't you feel that i feel the same for uhh. I love you too my fleet and I'll always do"

Anshu was shocked and happy at the same time. Anshu asked her that why didn't you confess your feelings earlier
Then she replied " I thought you didn't feel the same and i don't want to ruin our friendship that's why i didn't told you about my feelings."

After there sweet confession both of them sat on the swing in eachother embrace and spend there quality time until someone decided to break there lovie dovie moment and that person was non other than dev bhaiya.

Dev:- ohoo love birds

Both ujma and anshu got startled by his voice and saw him standing behind them

Anshu:- Kappe tujhe mai chodunga nhii aise bhi koii aata h kyaa mrr jata mai abhii drr se

Dev:- nhii fleet bhaii aap nhii mrte kyuki aap to phele hi mrr chuke merii pyari behan ujma k upar😂😂

Anshu:- terii too
and then he starts chasing him around the terrace and watched them lovingly while recording them.

After this little cat and dog fight of anshu and dev bhaiya all three of them went to ujma's room and decided to watch some anime cozz all of them were anime lover. They watched movies for about 3 hrs and decided to sleep because ujma have college and it's compulsory for her to attend the college for few days because of freshers party they were organising for their juniors.

Some pictures from the above scenes

Anshu hugging her from behind🙈