Thinking About Life

Well let's just think here, I have been through a lot in my life. I am only 24 years old which is crazy to me. Why can't I figure out life? Why is it so hard for people to figure out? What I should be saying is why is it so hard for me to figure out life. Let me tell y'all something, Your heart can be so big and care about everything somebody says but remember that you can always get hurt at the end of the day. I am in love with somebody and she means the world to me but I have hurt her and lost her trust because I don't know how to deal with life and how I am feeling. Talking about it is not always so easy. I know that you can't hold things in because it will hurt you and break you down over time. We people in this world that have been hurt have to figure out a way to work through problems or we are going to lose ourselves and the people that we love and care about the most. I love everything about me but I don't like that hurt that I can't deal with. It took me a long time to love what I look like, but now if I can just deal with the hurt that I have been feeling maybe just maybe I can be a better me. So l can love the person I am in love with so much better than I do now. She doesn't trust me and she has every right not to. I have hurt myself Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically. So how can the person that you are talking to ever trust you again. The key thing to that is to work on yourself because once you are better and can show them that you took all the steps to fix you and to just worry about you. Then just maybe they can start trusting you again. I'm going to be honest here, have I been taking the steps to make me a better me yes but have I been worrying about other things then just me yes. That's just the person that I am, maybe with me talking to somebody I can do better on that. I have been so scared about losing her out of my life but never stopped to think that I could lose her from just not doing what I need to do to be a better me. Nobody wants to date somebody they can't trust or have to worry about all the time. They have other things to worry about then you. So starting today on 03-13-2024, I will no longer stress myself out or worry about something that is out of my control. All I can do is worry about myself now. All I can do is work on myself so I can be the person that I would like to be. Going down this road is going to be hard but I am ready for anything it throws my way. I want to know how it feels not to be hurting all the time or sad. I really want to not be stressing over anything in my life. I am a great person and I need to see that for me. People say how it is okay to mess up in your 20s but It's really not because this is the time when we figure out what we want to be in life and go for it. I have been wanting to do a lot of things in life and have been so scared to go for it but no more of that. I know it's going to be kinda hard but I know I got this. So when you are thinking about everything you want to do in your life, don't let anything hold you back from doing that. We are here to do great things in this world and I believe that we all can do that. I believe that I will be a big youtuber and get my bachelor's in medical billing and coding. Yes will it take time, it sure will but I am going to put in the 8 years that I need to do that. I will be 32 when I get that degree and I am going to be so proud of myself. I am proud of myself right now for trying to go for that right now in life. I have put myself down so much in life. No more because I know that I got this. I do a lot of talking about things that I want to do in my life but I know now that I need to put in the work if I am going to do anything for myself. So Thank You for all the people that have believed in me and are still believing in me because without y'all sometimes I don't know where I would be at right. So make a list for yourself and goals that you can beat now and for your long goals just never give up on them because just know that you can do it. Always believe in you because I sure do believe in me and can't nobody can stop me.

To all of my readers, thanks for being here and reading what I have to say. I have had this book for a long time and I am thinking about making a new one in my life. So let me know what y'all are thinking. I will reply to all of your comments. Love paragraphs has been a good book but I know that it's time for it to come to an end.