1.

Harry Styles is 7 years old and he's nothing but a little ball of energy. He's only in first grade but he's a bit advanced. His teachers love him, all adults do. The kids? Not so much. Harry doesn't have many friends because the other kids just don't get him. He can't say he really cares though, he's too sweet to notice when people are annoyed by him. That's most likely the reason he felt heartbroken after the meanie Nick Grimshaw pushed him down by the swing set. He could've sworn Nick was his best friend (though Nick would constantly roll his eyes and groan when Harry would say hi to him). He still thought they were friends though because Nick shared cookies with him. (Well Harry brought 3 cookies and Nick took two, he left the other because Harry had already bitten it). But still, Harry didn't realize how mean Nick was because he assumed that since Nick seemed to like those cookies so much that he'd bring him some more. Poor Harry was so Naïve. Nick was nothing but a bully who was in the fourth grade.

Harry's the most helpful and energetic little boy you could possibly know, which is why he's out helping his mum in the yard. He's trying to grow Lillie's in the little flowerbed he built with his Dad made of white rocks before he left for the Military. "Look Hazza, new neighbors." Anne, Harry's mum pointed out before going back to what she was doing.

Louis Tomlinson is 9 years old and he's really shy. His family just moved to Holmes Chapel and he's quite nervous to start school. He'll be starting in one week, in the middle of April and he's nervous because he'll be the oldest in his class. His life back in Doncaster isn't one he'd like to think about. His Dad was abusive to his mum and he didn't know how to help her, the only thing he could do was take baby Charlotte and hide in his room until his Dad left or passed out. He never understood what was happening but as he got older he realized that his father wasn't a good guy. After that became clear to him, he began to get sadder and sadder and the blue of his eyes weren't so blue anymore. Louis had trouble trusting people after that. The only thing he could do was frown when the guys on his little league football team would talk about their dads. It only reminded him of what a shitty one his was. He couldn't take seeing his mum hurt any longer so when he went to school on Monday, he told one of the teachers what had been happening and asked if they could help him and his mum because they didn't have a phone to call the police. The last thing Louis expected after his Dad got arrested was for his mum to start working 3 jobs and for them to leave Doncaster 3 months later. He understood why his mum didn't want to live in that house anymore, but why couldn't they just go somewhere else? But his mum insisted that she needed an "entire fresh start", but Louis didn't. He was fine where he was with his football team and his only friend Zayn. He didn't want to go but he had no choice when the moving van came and all of their things were boxed up and taken to Holmes Chapel.

Now that he's been forced to live in this new town that he's never even heard of, he can proudly (not really) say that he won't make it easy on his mum. The moving truck arrived and Louis immediately got off and went to the little empty field next to their new house. He had his football and started to dribble it back and forth before he paused, feeling someone's eyes on him. He looked over at the house that was next to the field, basically the house next to his own and saw the little boy starring at him with an amazed smile. He stared back at him for a few seconds then frowned when his mum called him before running away.