3.

Louis was taken to the principal's office after he pushed Stan and of course they called his mum without even giving him a chance to explain himself. Harry felt even worse when Louis didn't even get a chance to eat his lunch. It wasn't very fair because Louis was just protecting him.

When they went home that day, Jay was at Harry's house having tea with his mum. It was weird because his mummy didn't have company a lot. "Louis went home, can I go with him?" Harry asked. Anne looked over at Jay before they both shrugged and they both nodded. "Tell him we need to have a talk when I get home." Jay said and Harry nodded, tossing his backpack down and running across to Louis' house where he was still struggling to unlock the door with his key. "Hey Louis! My mum said I could come play with you!" Harry said excitedly as he followed Louis into his house, closing the door behind him. "And she said you have to have a talk when she gets here." He said, sitting on the floor and taking his shoes off. 

Louis frowned and nodded as he walked into the kitchen, Harry following him. "What's wrong?" Harry asked with a pout to his lips. Louis never smiles and Harry always smiles and Harry's getting sad because Louis' sad. "Nothing Harry." He said as he opened the freezer and got to popsicles. "Want one?" He offered and Harry nodded. Louis opened it for him before giving it to him. "Thank you." Harry smiled and licked it a few times before going to hug him. "Are you happy now?" He asked, and Louis smiled a bit before hugging him back. "How could I not be?" He asked and Harry didn't really understand but he assumed Louis was happy because he hugged him back and that's all that matters.

That entire week Harry watched Louis change into a completely different person. He was happier and he kept his promise and tried to teach Harry hot to play football, it didn't really work though. They usually ended up running back and forth down the field. Harry didn't care because it was fun and Louis is nice. To say the least they became best friends after that.

Harry and Louis would meet up at that little field everyday, running up and down with their football or playing tag with the little Irish boy and his older brother. Harry definitely liked Louis though, he was a great best friend. He couldn't ask for more.

One day, Harry and Louis are walking around their field when Harry wanders off too far and Louis goes chasing after him. "Harry, stop! Where are you going?" He yelled as he ran after the little boy with the bright green eyes. "There was a bunny Lou, come on we have to catch it!" He yelled back, not slowing down at all. He jumped over a log and continued to go farther until he was surrounded by nothing but shrubs and trees. "Harry!" Louis yelled, but Harry kept running. He stopped out of nowhere and looked around. "Woah." He whispered, wide eyed. As he looked around he saw that there was another field yet this one was way different. The grass was greener and there was way more space. That's not what captivate Harry, what really drew him in was the vibrant colors. There were flowers covering the entire field. Not just any flowers though, tulips, his favorite and they were all different colors. Orange, purple, red, pink, yellow. It was all so beautiful, he couldn't believe it.

"Wow." Louis whispered, looking around. "Is anyone here?" Louis called out and smiled when he didn't get an answer. "I'll race ya." He said before running into the field of flowers. Harry  giggled before running as fast as his little legs could go.

Louis and Harry played in that field everyday from that day forward. Over the years the years, things changed but their field never did. the flowers could leave during the different seasons, the ground covered with snow during the winter but they knew that when spring came, their flowers would too.

When Louis was 14 and Harry was 12, Louis would go to the field alone and not tell Harry. Harry would go knock on the Tomlinson's door but Mrs. T, as harry calls her, would always tell Harry that Louis wasn't in. Of course, Harry knew exactly where to find him but he assumed he wanted his privacy or alone time, so Harry respected his wishes. That went on for nearly two weeks until Harry got fed up and went to that damned field, determined to find out why his best friend was ignoring him. What Harry didn't expect when he got there was to see Louis laying on a blanket with Stan. HIs mum had moved there from Doncaster and he went to school with Louis and Harry. Louis told him, that they were on the same football team but he never told him that they were friends. Harry feels sad because Louis' at their field with someone who isn't him. Harry watched him for a few seconds and turned to leave when he saw Louis lean over and press a small kiss to Stan's lips. His eyes widened and he gasped causing the two boys to turn around quickly. Harry had no explanation for the pain and betrayal he felt, but he definitely felt it and it hurt like hell. Before he could even process what was happening he was turning around and running away from the field as fast as he could.

"Harry! Wait!" Louis yelled, getting up to run after him. Louis' always been faster that Harry but this time, he couldn't catch him. Harry ran to his house and locked himself inside after slamming the door shut.

A/N

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT BUT IT'S FOR A REASON, THIS IS A SHORT STORY, IT WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN A FEW CHAPTERS. I DON'R EVEN KNOW IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY READING THIS THOUGH SO HAHA ANYWAYS THE PICTURE UP TOP IS HOW I IMAGINE THE FEILD.. VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YOU ALL V V MUCH

~Aysia