Code / Stand by

Solarflare was sat in a random emptied out storage room.

It was decorated thoughtfully. A comfy bed sat in the corner, orange and gold colored fairy lights were draped over a shelf with random boxes of tools and other various objects. A large desk with a few beakers and a computer by the bed, a chair sat close.

Solarflare was sitting with a few cords wrapped around him, plugged into the back of his middle platings.

Eclipse was on the computer, watching his code and writing down the important things.

"Query." Solarflare said, dorsal plates bristling softly.

"Go for it, sun spot." Eclipse growled, spinning in his chair to face them. His gaze was low in the amber-orange lighting, he scribbled on a note pad.

"What is the purpose of this?"

"I'm just collecting data, incase."

"Query."

"I-....go for it, I guess..."

"Collecting data for what purposes?"

Eclipse narrowed his eyes, sighing softly. He shook his head with a soft hiss of steam from his panels. "I died—"

"I am aware."

"—A few times, three times to be exact. I had memory loss problems for a while, they're fixed now. But incase it happens again I want to have little things down."

Solarflare thought that this was nothing like his Eclipse. So worried about pointless things. It rose, the cables unplugging as they took a few steps.

Eclipse gave him a glare, finished writing, and closed the computer. "All right, I want to know about you."

Solarflare stood and listened, eyes blank.

"Is everything all code with you or some shit? Damnit...." Eclipse sighed, glancing down at the notes he made. "Ah, Solar_Flare<active: memory retelling procedures>"

With a flourish, Solarflare straightened out, It's eyes flickered in knowing. "I do not remember as much as I should, but as far as I am aware, I-......I was created for the purpose of protecting KC, keeping you in my mind, and killing you/helping kill you."

Eclipse's rays spun and he growled. He pushed past them, punching Solarflare in the gut as he strode swiftly out of the room.

Solarflare was quick to follow as per his mental commands.

Solarflare glimmered as he stepped into the blinding lights of Parts and Service(P&S for short!). It glared at the containment units, flaring its frill.

Eclipse growled softly, walking to about halfway through the room before being stopped by the sound of someone's voice.

"For the last damn time, away from the computer." Solar growled from inside a containment unit, glaring at them through the glass.

At his feet lay a small animatronic, a jack-o'-lantern style face and four arms like Eclipse. He was being repaired.

Solarflare scowled, following distantly behind Eclipse.

"Eclipse, what the fuck did I just say?!" Solar dropped his tools and exited to unit, running over to them.

"Let me put him in the damn machine, I need to get a good look at him." Eclipse snarled, leaning on the desk and glaring at Solar.

Solar glared back, glancing at the massive animatronic.

Solarflare glared back.

With a heavy sigh, Solar backed up and turned to computer on. "You have till I get back from checking on Ruin." Solar turned to the unit the small animatronic was in and whistled, patting his leg.