GUESS WHAT, ANOTHER UPDATE

HEY ANOTHER UPDATE

Yeas, I'm working on the other book, am I done? Not at all.

BUTTTTTTTTT

I wanted to give you guys a little crumb to nibble on until i get a few things set in motion, without further delay,

SPOILERS:

"Jack, you deserve to be a kid... You deserve to *live*.." SolarFlare huffed, holding the poor thing by his arm. Their claws dragged into the pumpkin themed animatronics metal as they tried to pull him back up from the cliff.

Jack stared up at them, bright yellow eyes once filled with wonder and joyous now filled with agonizing fear and tears. They pulled Jack's arm, a hand clutching the edge of the cliff as the struggled to pull the animatronic up.

They huffed, feeling Jack grab onto their arm and shake in fear. They had one chance. One.

They lifted their head, eyes wide as they stared at the white void above. Sun and Lunar were busy using their magic to create a shield around everyone so nobody would be stained and infected by the swirling mass of negative star power around them.

Eclipse was standing over Earth, helping her fend off against the robots attacking them.

Solar was standing over Nexus' mangled corpse, holding his arm in pain as oil dripped off his rays and face. Ruin was busy trying to turn off the robots attacking the family.

And Solstice.....he was probably back in the main part of his "dimension."

Solarflare looked down at Jack, watching as the black void below licked at his clothes and burned into his metal. They pulled again, pulling Jack further up onto the cliff.

"No! He's supposed to die!" Nexus shrieked from his half dead state. Solar kicked him in the face, grabbing his wrench just in case.

SolarFlare's back plates bristled, they felt it. Energy. Star power. They siphoned from Lunar, the void, even from Eclipse, taking every trace he could spare from them both.

Their hands glimmered, sparking to life. Weakly, he looked back down at Jack's teary eyes, sparks of pure energy creeped up their face from their chassis. Like a wet spiderweb.

They let go of the child.

A chant carried on through the cliff. A scream of joy echoed from Nexus as Solar caved his skull in and ripped his hands off, a cry of fear from Jack, and the pained howl from the animatronics father.

Down they fell. Into the ink of positive star power. Though a creator, it too, became a great destroyer.

The last thing they saw as the plummeted, was Jack's wide, scared eyes as he reached for them. 

—————————————————————

Two Days Later.....

Solar was sitting on the couch with Jack, helping clean up any debris and stains on him. Worry still etched on his faceplate, eyes narrowed.

Jack didn't move, as per his instructions, as his father ran a warm wet cloth over his metal. Solar hummed with distaste.

"It's not to hot is it?" He asked, pulling the cloth away.

Jack shook his head, this was the third time his father asked. "It's okay papa..."

"....Sorry buddy- I'm just..." Solar struggled to find the words.

"It's okay papa! I understand why they did it, papa.." Jack said, smiling.

"Well....they still worried me, kid." Solar sighed, looking at Jack. He ran his hand over his faceplate, wiping away a smudge. "I thought I was going to loose you.."