I'm back

The three of them decided to listen to Haeri idea and change into the fashion department. When the four entered the class you could see shock on some of the fashion department students face.
"Vin Jin!" Zack said as those two were having a stand off while Daniel raced over to you "Y/n? What are you doing here?" While Haeri and Mary were talking to Zoe and Mira.

"We all decided to switch to this department instead." You said "why?" "It's boring in our class and nothing ever happens so we switched to this one" Y/n said. "We'll be prepared because we have a test" Yui Said "so Zack want me to help you prepare?" "TEST" They said in shock "I'm cooked" Y/n said. Two days later the group decided to study together at the library.

The Burn Knuckles were there too Jace was getting annoyed with them and their loud voices as Vasco watched them silently.
"Jace our telepathy will it work during the rest too?" Vasco said in a sad voice as a year falls from one of his eyes.
It was night time and Daniel was tired from studying and switched to his original body.
So he went to work to see Zoey there "hi! I'm here are you bored piggy? What's up?"
"Nicee BTS are streaming!? This V app is pretty sweet woahh they wrote to me" She said as Daniel kept wondering why she was here.

"Hey... Could you leave please?" "You want me to leave!" "No! I mean yes" Daniel said.
"What if something bad happens again?" Daniel said as Zoe was pretty stunned by what he said. "Are you looking out for me or something?" Zoe asked him "you are single correct? You're pretty soft" Zoe questioned him. "Are you studying? How do you work here and attend classes?" "That's because I'm taking the GED!" He said panicking.

Zoe then started to giggle a bit.
"I'm gonna come here every night and help you study ta daa" Zoe said "it's okay because I'm top ranked when it comes to math." Daniel couldn't believe what she was saying at all.
He studied like this for two days until the test in the morning with Jay in his new body and night with Zoe.

Y/n was currently at the second affiliate visiting someone she entered the building to be met with Ryuhei "you again" you said annoyed a bit you looked downwards to see his bulge and walked away "hi y/n how are you?" He asked playfully. "I'm good thank you for asking" You replied as you don't walking "where's Neko?" "She's right over there straight ahead." He pointed "Neko! How are youu" "Y/n! Bestie how are you?" Neko asked her as they both hugged.

Ryuhei watched in anticipation as he bit his lip eyes sultry. "Stop standing over there like a creep you weirdo" they both said at the same time "yes my queens" he walks over to them "you need to control that it's getting scary" you said as sweat dropped from your face. "I understand my queen" "good talk." "So Neko how is Sinu? Is he well?"

"He's doing fine Y/n he just won a match right now so we can go see him." "Perfect" you two walked down the hallways leading to Sinu's room as Ryuhei followed behind you two enjoying the view.
Neko knocked on the door "Sinu? You there"  "come in" Y/n has many crushes and Sinu is one of them. Y/n entered first "cupcake?" Sinu said a little surprised "I wanted to see you are you doing well?" "I heard you finished a match too are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm okay thank you for worrying about me." He came close to her and grabbed her wrists too kiss her cheek Neko watched with a fake smile on her face (it doesn't matter Neko remember it doesn't matter if they love each other as long as they both love me you will thrive) she thought as she watched the two hug each other. Sinu started grabbing his head and was falling to his knees groaning in pain "he his medicine!" You screamed Neko immediately grabbed it out of her pocket and used it on Sinu.

He passed out peacefully on his bed as you held his hand. She got a text message from Goo

Blondie🤪

Hurry up your highness

                                                                   Y/n
                                                Yes, yes I know    
        It's just that Sinu just passed out again
                                     And I'm just worried

Blondie🤪
Of course you are
You suggested the medicine
to Eugene to use on him
So what's the problem?

   Y/n
I just wanted him to forget
That awful moment that day... The day I betrayed Sinu the day I...

Blondie🤪
Blah blah 🙄 Ik the day you betrayed Big Deal get used to it you had a choice to help them all you have done is sealed their fates.

Y/n
Ok but still I just can't help but blame myself for everything I ruined them.. their happy home

Blondie🤪
Hurry up stop trauma dumping you can do that in the car now get moving

You told Neko you had to leave and said your goodbyes and left the first affiliate.