Ch.1 The beginning

Hey I'm Jordan. I'm 14 and a girl obviously. I have dirty blonde hair with a blonde ombré on my tips and I have blue eyes. I'm in 8th grade and the school year is almost over and I still haven't gotten adopted yet. I go to Lakewood middle school in Cali and get good grades.I get in trouble a lot that's probably why people won't adopt me. Anyways I love o2l and soccer. Also I have a best friend his name is Brandon. He practically has the same interest as me except for YouTube and that shizz. I'm not really close with anyone at the orphanage except for Ellie and Tay. Ellie is 16 and Tay is 19. We've known each other for a while and we share some interest except there both a bit more girly than me. Anyways that's enough about me bye!

*Jordans POV*

"ILL GET YOU JORDAN!!!" says the school principal. He'll never be able to get me he never has.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" I yell back at him.

As I say that I'm heading over to Brandon my best friend. We usually walk home together or hang out at a jambs juice or stay at school and play some soccer. Brandon looks at me suspiciously.

"What happened this time?!" Brandon asked

"I kinda pranked him...oops?" I said

" I can't believe I'm still friends with you!" He says laughing

"rude...jk" I reply

We started walking home. As we were walking home we stopped at Jamba Juice and went to a playground. We were there for a long time. We finally started walking to my orphanage.

"Well you're home... by the way I was wondering if you wanted to hang out on the weekend?" He asked

" sure." I replied

I walked into the orphanage and see the foster mom Kara mad at me.

"JORDAN YOURE LATE" She yelled

"oops?" I reply

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" She screamed

"yes mother." I laughed

I walked into the room and saw Ellie and Tay waiting for me.

"Hey guys!!" I said

"Hey!!" They both replied

"There were adopters today." Tay said

" REALLY!!!! did they adopt anyone and when?" I said

"When you were with Brandon and yea they did." Ellie replied

"I wonder who..." I thought

It was only 4 o'clock when I came back so I went out again and asked the girls if they wanted to come. Surprisingly they said no. I wondered why oh well. I threw on my hat and got my penny board and texted Brandon if he wanted to come and he said yes. Then I left.

*Ellie's POV*

"Ugh Tay when are we gonna tell her that it was me?!" I asked

"I don't know when are you leaving again?" Tay replied

"Wednesday." I said

"Shit. We only have a day to tell her" Tay responded

"Yea, well you want to go do something since Jordan's probably doing something with Brandon?!" I asked

"Sure!" Tay said

Tay and I got our penny boards and left. We ended up just going around town and stoping at Starbucks, while we there. We were out for a while. When we got back we saw that Jordan still wasn't back. Not a surprise honestly.

*Well that was the first chapter hope you guys enjoyed. Second chapter comes out tmrw. I will show pictures of the characters and rooms on my Instagram later in the story so if you want to see that follow @magical.lawley*