Ch. 3 Last Days

*Ellie's POV*

"I know I'm going to tell her right now" I replied

"Ok" Tay responded

I walk downstairs and look for Kara. I hope she won't be mad I thought. Today's the last day I can tell her. Adopters are picking me up tomorrow.

"Hey Kara." I said

"Yes." She responded

"Um I was wondering...." I started to say

"Yes what is it?" She wondered

"Can I be unadopted?" I said

"Ummm are you sure about this?ill have to call the parents." She said

"Yea I'm sure!" I said with excitement

"Ok. I'll call the parents right now." She told me

I ran back upstairs and freaked out.

"TAY GUESS WHAT?!" I screamed

"WHAT" She yelled

"IM UNADOPTED!!" I yelled

"WOOP!" She said filled with excitement

Yas I thought to myself I can get adopted by a better person!!! Hopefully the people that come on Friday are really good. I would really regret my decision if they weren't. Oh well I'll see Friday. Tay and I ended up having a big dance party with just ourselves and no one else in the orphanage.

*Jordan's POV*

I hate 3rd period so much it's so boring. At least there's somebody that I like in this period. At least there's only 10 minutes left then off to PE my favorite subject! Should I pull a prank right now or not hmmm. No I think I'll wait to the last day of school to prank every teacher.

(10 minutes later)

Finally 4th period then lunch! Well hopefully we're doing something entertaining during pe like soccer or something like that. I go into the locker and get dressed and of course I'm the first girl out. The first boy out is Brandon we have a lot of periods together. We wait for everyone else to come out and today were playing soccer yay! We play and Brandon and I's team crushed it mainly because of us.

------after school------

"Hey Jordan didn't get in trouble today?" He said in shock

"Yup! Trust me I'm amazed too" I said

"One more day! what's your big prank that you're going to pull?" He asked

"I don't know yet but it'll be something good!" I told him

We ride our penny boards to five guys and have some real lunch there and of course I'm going to be late for my after school curfew. I don't even get why Kara puts curfews there stupid.

"I better get going or Kara will get mad!" I laughed

"Bye!" He laughed

*Brandon's POV*

"Bye!" I laughed

I see her riding away on her skateboard. I'm not sure if I want to ask her it may ruin or friendship I thought. I really like her though I'll do it after promotion tomorrow. Hopefully she likes me back.

*Jordan's POV*

I'm riding away on my skateboard back to the orphanage. While I'm riding I'm deep in thought. I started thinking about Brandon and how much I like him I hope he likes me back. I'm also thinking about the big end of the year prank.After a couple of minutes I'm back at the orphanage.

"Jordan." Kara says

"Yes?" I reply

"There are going to be adopters coming on Thursday" she says

"Ok." I respond

I go upstairs to my room and get changed into something comfortable. I see Tay and Ellie dancing away. I'm just on my phone watching YouTube. After a couple hours of watching YouTube I go downstairs and get some food after that I continue watching then I go on Instagram and Snapchat.

*thx for reading guys more pics and info on the story on Instagram @/magical.lawley & hope you enjoyed*