Ch.5 the o2l house

*Jordan's POV*

I can't believe it I'm about to go to the o2l house this is amazing. I hope my room will look nice and I hope I can meet other youtubers! This is gonna be so much fun.

"Well those are the last of the bags lets go!" Kian

I go into the car along with Tay and Ellie. We're all living together again and that's gonna make even more exciting. Hopefully when we get home we can film a video! As we're driving I hear Ricky put on his song Nobody. We were all singing along. While we were driving I was looking for a good hangout places and if I was around Brandon's place. As I was looking I find a 7 eleven, Jamba Juice, Five Guys, Taco Bell, and a frozen yogurt place. They have everything around here. After a little bit we finally arrive at the O2L house. I see Sam and Trevor waiting since they were going to film a group video. I was amazed I get to meet famous youtubers and maybe film videos with them!!

"Hey Kian where's my room?" I asked

"Go upstairs and to the right and it's the last room!" He said

"Ok thanks!" I reply

I follow exactly what Kian told me to do and I saw my room and it was amazing. The room was a light shade of blue, had led lights, a mini fridge, a TV, a big mirror closet, and of course a bed. The bed was really comfortable. The room was amazing I went back downstairs to unpack everything but I got stopped.

"Don't you want to film a video first?!" Kian laughed

" YES!" I responded

Kian and I decided to do a Q&A that was the fans can know me better. Jc and Ellie did the same and same with Tay and Con. All of them tweeted #AskKian, #AskJc, and #AskConnor. I'm going to be famous I thought! Hopefully I get to go on tour with them if they go on tour. Kian and I started to film a video.

"What's up you guys it's Kian and I have a special guest with me go ahead and introduce yourself!" Kian said to the camera

" Hi guys I'm Jordan!!" I said

" Today we are going to do a Q&A I got some of your questions from Twitter and I'm going to ask these questions to Jordan." He said

We started filming all the questions and it was super funny. So was Tay's and Ellie's. But I think ours was the best(😏). After the videos I finally started to unpack my stuff. It was late so I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth. It was about 1:30 am and I was checking Instagram and Snapchat and I got interrupted.

From Brandon💓

Hey!!

To Brandon💓

Hey!! GUESS WHAT

From Brandon💓

What!!!!

To Brandon💓

I GOT ADOPTED BY KIAN LAWLEY!!!

From Brandon💓

AWESOME!!! Does the area have good stuff around it?!

To Brandon💓

Heck yes!!

After two hours of texting I finally decided to go sleep.

--=--The Next Day--=--

I woke up early (early I mean like 11:00😂)because I wanted to prank Kian. I got some whip cream and tried to find a feather which took me some time but I found it. I make sure that no one is up before I do this. I go to Kian's room and put whip cream on his hand a little bit on his face and then on his hand. I tickled him and then he put it all over his face! He got really mad but he laughed.

"Nice one but I'll get you back!!" He laughed

"Try me!" I respond

I go downstairs and make myself a waffle because I was too lazy to make anything else. I put some whip cream, strawberries, and syrup to make it really good. I also got myself some orange juice and started watching spongebob.

"GUYS JENN AND ANDREA ARE COMING ON SATURDAY !!" Ricky yelled

"COOL!" I reply

I was super excited I get to meet my favorite girl youtubers!!! Once I was done with my breakfast I finally hear everyone starting to wake up and come downstairs. These people wake up really late I thought.

*thx for reading guys more pics and info on the story on Instagram @/magical.lawley & hope you enjoyed*