Picture Perfect part 1

Yashiro's POV
Oh no I'm so late ! "Good morning!" I say to Aoi-Chan. "Good morning nene-Chan! Sensei isn't here yet" Aoi-Chan said. " oh good I barely made it" I say. I'm so glad I made it. "Yikes" "Yashiro your hair is such a mess" " did you run here?/must've been rough" those voices they sound so familiar? "Good morning" the voices both said. So I turned behind me to see.

"HANAKO-KUN? HIMA-CHAN!!!" "Huh?" They both said confused. "Uh, my name is Amane, yeah and mine is Violet" both Amane and Violet say. I get out of my chair walk Towards them, grab them both by the shoulders and start inspecting them.

" why are you guys in my classroom!? What are y'all doing here? What about the bathroom and the music room. And what are y'all wearing?" I say to them. "Huh?" I say they are not see-through? I thought.

"Uh, you know..." Amane said. " The whole class is staring" Violet continued. "Nene-Chan?" Aoi-Chan said confused while holding a watering can. That's right Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan are ghosts Aoi and the rest of the class can't see them. They're gonna think I'm a weirdo again!!

" this isn't what it looks like!" I say in panic. "nene-Chan you are awfully close to Yugi-kun and Chiba-Chan. I think I might be jealous!" Aoi says slyly. "C'mon it's not like that" Amane and Violet say with A small blush on their cheeks. I stand there in shock for a few seconds, then.

"Aoi you can see Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan?" I say. "Hanako? Hima? I thought Yugi-kun's first name was Amane? And Chiba-chan's first name was Violet" Aoi says in confusion. "What's wrong Yashiro-San?" Akane says walking over with a book. "Oh Yugi-kun! I brought you that book you said you wanted to read" Akane tells Amane while showing him the book.

"Really? Yayyyyy!" Amane says in excitement. This doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. What is going on? I shouldn't be able to see Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan. And I thought Akane-kun hated Hanako-kun.

They all think Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan are just normal classmates? " you think so too, right, Yashiro-San?" Both Violet and Amane said with excited faces. " we were talking about them!" Amane says pointing at Aoi and Akane. " they're always join at the hip, right?" Violet says.

This doesn't feel right at all. This has to be fake, right? "Yashiro-San?" They both saying confusion. " stay away from me!!" I yelled at them. "Huh" Violet say's really confused. " excuse me!?" Amane says while holding his hands up.

" I don't know what y'all are plotting but you aren't gonna fool me! What are y'all fakes!? I promise you, I will expose you for what you rea-". I was cut off by Amane saying " I don't know what you're talking about but". " your hair is a mess Yashiro-San" Violet cues in.

"Huh? Oh no, you're kidding—!!"i say then try to distract him while I fix my hair.

*Somewhere on the other side of the classroom *
" rejected hung" Yamabuki says to Amane and Violet. " shut up Yanabuki" they both stay while laying their heads on the desks while looking over to Yashiro.

~But back to the regular point of view~

This doesn't make any sense! How can Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan just come into the classroom like it's a normal thing? I mean, he's a ghost in the girls restroom! And she's the ghost of the piano room! So the boy and girl here have to be fake, right!? Or is it just Hanako-kun playing a mean, trick on me.

" calm down Nene Yashiro.  You are a woman who has solved countless supernatural incidents!!" I say to myself. You will get to the truth of this matter! You will! no matter what it takes!! First know thy enemy!! If I investigate, I'm sure I'll find out something!