Picture perfect part 3

Yashiro's POV

Have I gone crazy!? "You're crazy Yashiro" Amane said. "Why don't you wanna do it? You said you were interested just the other day" Violet said.

"No! I can't Amane-kun , Violet-Chan. If we did that I'd!" I said nervously. "I don't wanna clean the pool! No, No, No!!!" I yelled while holding on to the curtains.

As Amane and Violet are trying to pull me from the curtains. "Don't give me that!" Amane said. While they both pulled at my legs. "When we asked you , you said you'd help!" Violet said.

"Did I really say that?" I asked as they stopped pulling at my legs. "You did remember? They needed a few volunteers from each class" Amane said. "I even asked Minamoto. I'm telling you we don't have enough people" Violet said.

"Minamoto!?" I said surprise. "You don't mean!?" I said . "Oh yeah not the older one. His little brother" Amane said. "Kou-kun!" I said happily.

If I could talk to Kou then maybe we can figure out what the heck is going on!?

*Skip Time*

"Kou-kun!" I yelled while running to him. "Senpai!!" Kou yelled happily running to me. "Hanako and Violet are ghosts right!?" I whispered to Kou. "Mitsuba is a ghost right!?" Kou whispered to me. As we started whispering to each other.

Finally, someone who understands! I thought, as we started shaking each other's hands. And so we started sharing information. "It's so weird! Everybody thinks Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan are normal classmates" I whispered to Kou.

"My class thinks the same of Mitsuba" Kou whispered to me. " but you know maybe we're the crazy ones?" Kou said. "Huh" I said confused. " well, like he really is just being a normal student. I'm wondering if maybe this is house things were supposed to be all along. and maybe it's better this way you know?" Kou said. "Kou" I whispered sadly I know how much he cares about Mitsuba even after everything that's happened.

Then two people came up behind us, one squirted, a water gun at my head, and the other one porta bucket of water onto Kou. "What the hell was that!?" Kou yelled.

"Hanako-kun!? Hima-Chan!?" I said. "That's your punishment for slacking off" they both said while smiling. "Ahhhhhh! Oh Nooo! I'm going to turn into a fish!" I yelled drying myself off with a towel.

"Senpai!!" Kou said with sweat dripping down his face. "Huh? I'm all wet. But there aren't any scales at all?" I said confused because I wasn't completely dry.

"Are you ok?" Kou said. "Yashiro?" Amane and Violet said confused. I rushed over to the sinks outside turn on the faucet and run my hands under the water.

It's true!! I'm not growing scales !! I think while staring at my hands. But why? Does it have something to do with Hanako-kun and Hima-Chan becoming human?

It was so stupidly annoying ! Now I can wash anything I want to! And take as many baths as I want!! I said, mentally well tears of joy run down my face.

"All right everyone! On your marks get set go!" Aoi said. As we all grabbed our brushes, and started scrubbing the pool.

We all had so much fun, scrubbing, and cleaning the pool, throwing water at each other slipping. "I'm exhausted" I said while drying myself with a towel.