a long day

After a long day of work, husk makes angel a drink (h) "you alright?" (A) "yea.. just a long day. " After 3 drinks, angel heads up into his room.

(A) "Fuckkk... I hate work, and it's stupid shit.." Husk walks into his room (H)."You sure you're ok legs?" Husk sat down by angel, a bruise from valentino showed angels arm (H) "Legs..? You can't keep saying that you're ok when you're not." Tears rolled down angels face (A) "do you mind me telling you about my day?.." (H) "I don't mind angel" As hours pass angel finally says "I FUCKING HATE VAL!"  He sobs as Husk hugs him. Husk is shocked by the confidence angel has to say about valentino.

(A) "I'm sorry, but Valentino just annoys me so much.."  (H) "cmon legs it's getting late you shouldhead to bed." Husk leaves, and sooner or later, they both fall asleep in their rooms.

The next day, Husk went to check on Angel, angel thinking its Valentino Angel gets scared he throws a bottle of pills he was taking, (H) "you still take those?" (A) "Yeah, sorry... just an old habit." (H) "Want a drink?" Angel smiles (A) "Sure." Husk soon comes back with two drinks and sits next to Angel. Angel rants about val for a while until Husk says, "Hey wanna watch a movie? It'll make u feel better." (A) "Sure husky" They walk to the living room. The others are all playing a bored game in Charlie's room (candy land). (H) "All right, what type of movie?" He asks as they both sit down on the couch (A)."How about a horror?" Husk nods as he puts on a horror movie and grabs popcorn. angel holds his head in pain from a bad headache (H) "angel you alright?" (A) "Yeah, sorry, husky, but val hit my head yesterday, and-d" Husk interrupts him with a hug. Angel hugs him back as he's crying

(A) "Thank you, husky.." (H) "Yeah, no problem, angel." They make eye contact, Husk blushes and looks away as angel smiles (H),"you know angel, you're not all that bad." Husk grabs two bottles of booze and hands angel one (A) "thanks whiskers." he drinks a couple bottles of booze and whiskey (A)."Ugh..." he says drunkly.

Angel looks at Husk, remaking eye contact, Husk looks at him and pulls him into a kiss him, not thinking, angel is shocked by this, (H) "shit, sorry angel, I wasn't thinking, that was dumb.." (A) "it's ok.." angel says smiling and blushing (H) "Okay angel, thank you." (A) "I gotta head to work, bye husky!" After work, he gets back to the hotel 6 hours later, really tired and bruised up. He quickly heads up to his room and sits against the wall, crying as Husk walks in (H) "angel?..." (A) "Y-yeah..?" He says while wiping tears. (H) "You're not ok. Be honest what did valentino do?.."  (A) "I just was a bit tired at work and made val mad.. it's not a big deal." (H) "I just don't want you getting to hurt."

Part 1 is done. There will be more sooner or later, and I love doing angst. Hope you'll stick around ♡.

Word count. 542.