CHAPTER-6

When Jungkook held the man's hand, the man looked at him in shock."Apologize to my grandmother!" Jungkook demand and release his hand.

The man quickly bowed his head and said, "I'm sorry," before leaving. He looked back at Jungkook while walking away, trying to remember where he had seen the boy before.

As he was thinking, his phone rang. He answered it.

"Suchan, where are you? The police are looking for you!" The voice on the phone said. Suchan got annoyed. "You don't need to know. Don't call me again!" He hung up the phone and took out the SIM card from his phone, crushed it with his foot, and threw it away. With a final glance around he walked away.

---------

After dinner, Miso sat outside the house, looking at the full moon. Baesoo, came over and covered her with a blanket. Miso smiled as he sat beside her.

"Talking to the moon again?" Baesoo asked. "Uh-huh." She nodded then asked" Baesoo do you  he remembered that..." 

" Jungkook was born on a full moon night."Baesoo complete her sentence looking at her  "Of course, I remember," He holds Miso's hand. "Taehyung said Jungkook was an angel because he was born under the moonlight." Miso chuckled," He was right though, The moon light was indeed falling on the baby crib." Baesoo chuckled. "Now I understand where Namjoon gets his poetic ideas."

Miso laughed softly, but then fell silent as she looked at Baesoo. "I know it sounds strange, but I—I believe Jungkook is our Koo." Baesoo sighed. "Miso, we've talked about this. Just because they look alike and share the same name doesn't mean they're the same person. "Miso held Baesoo's hand with both of hers. "But you said his eyes remind you of me. And if our Koo were his age now, he'd probably look like Jungkook."

"How can you be so sure?" Baesoo asked.

Miso met his eyes, her voice gentle but firm. "I'm a mother, Baesoo. A mother never fails to recognize her child. My heart tells me it's him."

Baesoo sighed. "But Jungkook has his own family. How do you explain that?"

"I can explain," said a voice behind them. They turned to see Jin standing there. "What do you mean?" Baesoo asked. "I want to discuss this in the dining room," Jin said.

Baesoo and Miso exchanged a look and followed Jin inside. Their five sons were already gathered in the dining room, waiting.

"So what's this about?" Yoongi asked.

"It's about Jungkook," Jin replied, causing everyone to exchange glances. "I know all of us  think of Jungkook as our Koo."

"Because he is," Miso said. "eomma?" Yoongi whispered, shocked. Baesoo held her hand gently."Jagi, let's listen to Jin first," Baesoo said, and everyone turned their attention to Jin.

Jin sighed and nodded. "Eommais right."

"What?" they all exclaimed, stunned.They started asking Jin how he knew and if he was sure.

"Let me explain," Jin said, quieting them down. He told them about his conversation with Heeyeon and what she revealed about Jungkook. As they listened, everyone's eyes filled with tears.

"My poor baby, he's been through so much," Miso said, crying as Baesoo hugged her. Jimin, with tears in his eyes, said, "That's why he didn't recognize us—he's lost his memory." Taehyung, wiping his tears, said, "Let's bring him home."

"Will he believe us?" Yoongi asked.  "We'll make him believe us."Hoseok replied. "How?" Namjoon asked.

Jin held up a paper. "With this DNA proof," He said.