fin.

Then someone in a wedding gown rushed past Lis, a familiar voice shouting, "Jennie Kim!" It was Jen, running away. Her father called her several times, but she kept walking away from a life Lis thought she couldn't let go of.

Lis then began to chase after her, trying to catch up. Thoughts raced through her mind. 

'What made you change your mind? Was it me?'

But perhaps it was just a fleeting moment of happiness. Lis saw a bus approaching, and without hesitation, she pushed Jen out of the harm's way.

'I saved you, Jen. I love you.' was the last thing she thought of.

...

My Lis,

Why did you have to save me? Why did you have to come and wait for me? Why are you so bad at figuring things out. If only, you listened to me for once. You wouldn't have to undergo a surgery and just leave me.

I tried to give you hints that night. I'm trying to push you away until I can finally set myself free from my father. I promised myself that when the time comes I'm far from his reach, I'll come back to get you. That I'll get you back, Lis.

Now, who I am coming back for. Now that you're gone. Who told you to sacrifice your life and push me away from getting hit?! Why are you so stupid?! It could've been better if I'm the one to leave. Just why!

I hate you. I hate that I love you.