Chapter 3

According to the latest news, there has been an accident on xx bridge in Islamabad and the car fell down in to the river due to getting out of control. Our rescue team is working to get any clue but still we cannot say anything but the cctv footage shows that the car belonged to the CEO of Z group of industries that is actually based in London but he was currently in Pakistan for few days, - she was still talking but ,

Zayaan picked his keys and mobile and rushed out immediately praying in his heart for it to not be true.

(I tried writing the whole news scenario in urdu but I suck at it because I am writing in English for almost six months now, so just imagine it yourself, since no Pakistani news channel would broadcast in total English hahah)

Zayaan drove rashly to said site as his mind was filled with blurry images of the events of the day and his heart continuously praying for the safety of his brother.

On reaching the bridge, he saw the rescue team still working but there was no clue, and he was getting paranoid with fear standing there doing nothing, so he decided to use his references, he opened his phone but there were no signals leaving him with no option rather than himself driving to his security team. (since his father was an army officer remember)

He drove away in hurry but his hand on the steering came to halt as he saw a figure sitting on the footpath on the side of the road.

Yes his face wasn't visible but he was wearing the same clothes Izhaan wore today.

Zayaan subconsciously got out and moved towards him as he hesitantly said: excuse me! – while his heart prayed so hard for his brother to be safe.

Izhaan got up as he finally heard the voice: zay you here –

But Zayaan cut him off as he ran into his embrace and hugged him tight as to assure himself that his brother was fine.

Izhaan was caught off by the sudden hug, he reluctantly wrapped his arms around his baby brother: is everything okay Zay?

Zayaan finally came back to his senses after hearing him as he abruptly stepped back: sorry it was a misunderstanding.

Izhaan nodded: it's okay – ofcourse he was hurt, for once it felt like everything was okay.

That's when Zayaan looked up at his face and noticed the bruises on him: what happened to you – he asked concern evident in his voice.

Izhaan sighed as he told him about the goons who snatched his car, wallet and phone when he was driving and got into a fight with him too leading to these bruises. (yes the knock on his window glass was from goons)

And I have been standing here for almost an hour now asking people for a call but no everyone is so scared of frauds that they refused to help me, like seriously from where do I like a fraud person! – he exclaimed annoyed. Zayaan suppressed a chuckle at his brother's annoyed face.

Anyways How are you here? – he asked Zayaan.

Zayaan sighed and told him about the news.

Allah! I need to call Alizey, wo preshan hojaye gi – exclaimed Izhaan in worry

Zayaan looked at him confused, he doesn't know about Alizeh.

My wife – Izhaan said sheepishly

Zayaan masked away the hurt as he handed him his phone. So his brother is married now and they don't even know about it.

Izhaan called Alizeh and thankfully he called at the right time, she had just seen the news and was just about to rush out but he assured her that he is fine and he will be home in some time.