Chapter 9

No target since I updated after agesss!

Enjoy...

Timeskip to next day;

Itna kaafi hai neelum bas krein aap subha se kitchen me hain -said Ibrahim to his wife who was busy preparing things because Izhaan and his family is supposed to have lunch with them today.

Bas ye biryani ko dam de dun usky baad ati hun -she replied back still working

Ibrahim nodded.
Zayaan was still very much grumpy about this so he wasn't readily taking part in anything.

And about Azaan, he was excited yet nervous to meet the elder one, he has never seen him. What if Izhaan doesn't like him.

As it was weekend today, all of them were at home.

Just then, the doorbell rang indicating that they were here.

Lgta hai a gaye hain, shazia jayein darwaza khol ky ayein - neelum said to the house maid.

She wanted to open the door herself but she has still not met Izhaan properly, so she wasn't sure about the interaction.

Assalamualaikum baba - Izhaan said as he met Ibrahim in the living room.

Waalaikumassalam bacha - Ibrahim hugged him.
Salam baba - Alizeh said and bowed her head down to take his blessings.

Ibrahim greeted back as he patted her head lovingly.

Zaavi go greet dada - Alizeh said as she gestured Izhaan to bring him out.

Zaaviyar hesitantly stepped out, this was the first meeting, even though his parents have explained his relation with them, still he was just a kid, he needed time.

Assalamualaikum dada - he said slowly. Yes he doesn't know urdu but greetings are something Izhaan can never be lenient with.

Waalaikumassalam meri jaan, come give a hug to dada -Ibrahim said lovingly.
Zaavi looked at Alizeh who nodded smilingly.

So he stepped out. Ibrahim picked him up and started talking to him.

Shazia aap bachon ko bula layein me bhi jati hun - Neelum said as she stepped out of the kitchen.

Assalamualaikum -she said entering the living room.

Both Alizeh and Izhaan stood up seeing her.
Waalaikumassalam auntie. Kesi hain aap? -Alizeh said hugging her

I am fine bacha, aap btayein -she lovingly patted her head.
Izhaan also said his greetings and bowed down to take her blessings while she lovingly greeted him back.

Ohh look at this cutiepie, won't you greet me? -Neelum said looking at Zaavi.

Zaavi come meet dado -Izhaan said.
Neelum's heart skipped a beat, even though Izhaan didn't call her mama, him acknowledging her as Zaviyar's dado cleared all the confusions.

Neelum picked him up from Ibrahim's lap and sat down talking with Zavi.

Just then, Zayaan entered with Azaan following him.

Even though he was grumpy about this meetup, he knew better than to disobey his father.

Azaan also said greetings as he entered but got shocked seeing izhaan, sitting there. He never knew Izhaan was his older brother.

Waalaikumassalam - Izhaan and Alizeh said simultaneously. Izhaan was also shocked to see him but replied lovingly.

Baba my new friend - zaavi exclaimed as he saw Azaan,
Azaan turned around and again got shocked seeing him.

Poor him, seems like it was his day to get shocks after shocks.

Oh, so he is your new friend, he is been talking alot about you since yesterday - Izhaan said and chuckled as he saw Azaan just standing there shooked.

Azi - Zayaan shook him a bit.
Oh yeah! Hi zaavi - azaan said as he finally came out of trance.

hi! – zaavi jumped from neelum's lap and ran to him.

Azaan immediately crouched down to reach his level as he hugged him.

Both the brothers were shocked looking at the duo while others had a smile on their face. And the duo was busy meeting eeach other.

Oh so you guys already know each other – Alizeh said.

Azaan: G we met in school yesterday.

Alizeh: that's great right Izi!

Izhaan nodded: yeah. Zaavi to kal jab se school se ayah ai apny new friend ky baary me batein kiye ja rha hai – he chuckled.

Yes mama, see he my new friend – Zaavi said again making everyone chuckle.

Alizeh shook her head gently: chachu zaavi, you can't keep calling him new friend all the time.

Zaavi pouted: but he chachu – he pointed towards zayaan who was sitting silently looking at them.

And just like that, the little cutipie melted Zayaan.

Izhaan: yes he is your chachu too. Both of them are okay? – he said smiling gently.

But he my friend – he again pointed towards azaan with a pout.

Yes he is your friend but you will call him chachu okay? – alizeh said

Zaavi nodded.

Chalein batein to hoti rahein gi, khana lag gya hai – Neelum said interrupting them.

All of them nodded and headed to dining table.

Aap ke liye filhaal uper wala floor saaf kra diya hai mene Alizeh, I hope koi masla na ho -said Neelum while they were eating.

But auntie -Alizeh started but this time Zayaan interrupted her.

Zayaan: mama aapko puch lena chahiye pehly unko bhi privacy chahiye hogi or wese bhi ho skta hai unko wapis jana ho.

Izhaan sighed sensing the taunt in his stance.

Zayaan -Ibrahim warned

Uhh I am sorry, I didn't really realized this. It's alright beta agar aap log alag rehna chahty hain. Hum yahin pas me koi ghar dekh lety hain jab tak aap yahan ho -Neelum ended with a smile and Izhaan's heart broke.

Nhi auntie, finally jab aap log hmein mil gaye hain to ab hum q wapis jayein gy. Or me ye keh rhi thi hmein alag floor nhi chahiye, hmein sath rehna hai aap sab ky -Alizeh said and looked at Izhaan who gave her a thankful smile.

Waqai? -Neelum was ecstatic hearing this. She might have not spent time with Izhaan, but she loved Zayaan like her own child and she knows how much Zayaan needed his brother and maybe Azan needed an eldest brother too. Who knows!

But then something struck at her heart strings as she realized Izhaan might not be able to give Azan the place, he has for Zayaan.

Nonetheless she shook her head. 
Jee Alizeh sahi keh rhi hai -Izhaan intervened.

Neelum nodded with a smile,
Ibrahim: but still beta take the upper portion, aap ko joint family me rehny ki adat nhi hai or hum kahin nhi ja rhy, jab bhi dil kry neechy a jaya krna okay?

Jesy aapko sahi lgy baba -Izhaan nodded and looked at Alizeh who also assured him with eyes.

Azan looked at Zayaan with desperate eyes who returned him a helpless look. Azaan didn't really want to have a stranger 24/7 in their house and Zayaan he was still angry about Izhaan not being with him when he needed him the most. But none of them said anything scared of their parents.

Mama tasty tasty -little Zaviyar said as he ate biryani making all of them chuckle at his innocence.

To be continued...

Yes your author is alive hehe.

Eid mubarak to y'all🫶🏻

Here's a mini eidi from my side. I hope you like it.

Till we meet again, Allah hafiz🤍