The Vision

Sitting in front of the training hall stairs playing a long tan bamboo flute was a small, older red panda.

The red panda was around 65 years old, named Shifu, with mostly white fur with reddish-orange accents with two large spots on his eyes, dark orange rebates underneath his eyes, a small dark nose, round pointed ears with reddish-orange tips, brown eyes as long white mustache/goatee and eyebrows are grown on his small pointed face.

He was seen wearing a reddish-burgundy robe with a small slit at the back for his long fluffy red and white striped tail to move behind him with a brown-colored sash tied around his waist.

The robe has golden wave designs on the silver cuffs, as well as oval patterns on the back of the sleeves.

He also wears black pants, closed-toed sandals, leg wraps around his ankles and lower legs, and a ring-like item that holds together his small goatee.

He sat underneath a large ironwood tree in one of the training grounds.

Large rocks sat amongst the training field as the old red panda used the flute. A female South Chinese Tiger, around 23 years old, named Tigress, is seen hiding stealthily behind a large rock and looking around the rock at Shifu with a steely gaze.

Bright orange fur with a white underbelly had black stripe markings around her face, and along the rest of her body, amber-colored eyes pointed round feline ears the color of black with a single white spot on each ear.

She wore a traditional red Chinese vest with golden vine patterns and black trim, held together with small metal fasteners and a waist wrap.

The female tiger also wears black silk pants with a small cut at the back where her long white and black striped tail swished behind her as her pants ended at her ankles by traditional wrappings around her ankles.

Alongside her was a male golden snub-nosed monkey, around 25 years old named Monkey, who was hiding in the bushes beside Tigress. As he looked over the bush leaves, anticipation grew on his face. He looked between Tigress and Shifu with a bounce in his step.

He had a bright golden fur coat and black skin color on his face, hands, and feet.

He was wearing studded leather wristbands on his wrists. He also wears loose brown sweatpants with a small cut made in the back for his long golden tail to curl around his legs, with the waist and ankles wrapped in the style of a Shaolin leg wrap, and his waist sash is colored gold.

With a nod from Tigress, they both split off stealthily to different areas to hide. Shifu was none the wiser to the two animals a few feet behind him, and he continued to play his flute.

Suddenly, behind Shifu from the main entrance to the training hall, coiled around the large red column, a long green tree viper lunged out of the shadows towards Shifu.

The green tree viper, Viper, was around 26 years old. Her scales were mostly lime green with a white underbelly, and her scarly stripes were a mixture of black and brown.

She has bright emerald green eyes, two lotus flower clips on her head, and three white beads at the end of her tail.

Monkey and Tigress leaped over a half wall and sprinted towards Shifu. "KAAA!" A loud bird screech is heard as a large black-necked crane wearing a rice hat leaped from a corner of a rooftop, his sharp talons outstretched as he flew down in a barrel roll at Shifu.