Chapter 15

The purple mist villain had used his Quirk which ended up causing the class to be separated though out the entire USJ, where they began to being attacked by villains. This was no exception Todoroki and Erena Satsukida, who had found themselves in the middle of the Landsliding Zone where they were attacked by villains the moment they arrived. Not that it mattered to either of the two as Todoroki had frozen their lower bodies the moment they appeared. "It's pathetic to lose against children. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" Those words came from his lips as he was clearly annoyed by the situation.
"Please, adults wouldn't be attacking children in the first place." Erena

spoken as she was standing behind him, her arms crossed as she clearly wasn't going to do anything

"Th-This guy... The instant we warped here..." A villain seemed completely shocked at how fast Todoroki was able to react to them and use his Quirk.
"Is he really a kid?" The seemed in disbelief at this fact as the pair were walking down the ice path that had been created by the young man.
"It appears that their target it All Might." The girl had spoken up as she remembered the words that the hand-villain spoke of, asking where All Might was. "When you look at it at first it looked like they gathered a bunch of elite villains that would overpowered him with numbers..." she glanced to the villains that were assigned to them and only came to sigh. A villain with a knife appeared, however, Erena had water blasted towards him, the very same water that came to wrap itself around the head of the villain causing him to suffocate along with the bird villain that attacked from behind with a spear.
"... but a closer look shows that they'er pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs." It seemed that her thoughts were shared with Todoroki that didn't even budge when the villains attacked them. "From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people." He came to point out to her.
"That's true, so I guess we only have one thing left to do before leaving..." Erena came to crouch down in front of the villain that tried attack with a knife. He was on his knees trying to break free of the water bubble around his head. "Listen to me since I know you can hear me." She began speaking to him, her voice filled with no emotions. "During drowning, the body is deprived of oxygen, which can damage organs, particularly the brain. In worse case scenario they become brain-dead. Alive but also dead." She explained this to him. "But this only occurs under long prolong drowning, meaning even after unconsciousness." The villains were beginning to lose consciousness. "So I'll be nice and stop..." Erena snapped her fingers causing the water move back so that they mouths were about to breath in air, which they gasped. "... but only if you give me the information I want. What is your plan?" It was there were she had began interrogates the terrified villains with her threat. Or more like her promise.