Chapter 2

So I moved to Washington I was nervous what would everyone think of me this would be my first time being a new kid. Well I forgot to say this but back in New York I definitely wasn't popular, my friend was but I was left in the dark I tried to make friends but everyone was annoyed by me, ignored me, thought I was weird and pretty much made no attempt to get to know me at all whatsoever. Some of them even had the audacity to "befriend" me simply for my intelligence. It was degrading and awful. I sat alone during recess or walked around. My only friends were the teachers all but Mr. Webb my second grade teacher who I swear hated me I was bright, creative, and funny according to my other teachers but Mr. Webb made me feel like I was nothing, never good enough I never paid enough attention. So I was kind of happy but a bit sad to leave after all it was all I had ever known. Now back to Washington the state of which I currently reside in. I went to school and met people I made some friends others kind of ignored me and made me feel unintelligent compared to them but then I proved myself apparently at something, art I drew the face of a girl who was on the cover of a book and people kept telling me how talented I was I felt happy and accepted then people got to know me more and made me feel smart and like I meant something. Next school year I met two people who would become my best male friend and then my worst female friend I talked with them the girl would say that she was poor and could afford no lunch and I felt bad for her so I gave her mine I was hungry but I didn't care I just wanted to help and be nice. The male friend talked to me and we shared some common intrests such as video games we talked a lot about video games. I helped him with work he said he didn't understand and I was like "Dude you got this, you pretty much have it down already." we were pretty much inseparable and people started saying "Oh you guys would make a cute couple" and annoying crap like that. and we just looked at eachother shook our heads and walked away continuing our conversation. At the end of the year is when we really became best friends, we got in trouble together. There was this jerk at school I hate him he was being rude saying things he shouldn't have said making remarks and so my friend Alex and I we hit him on the back, not hard but hard enough to get his attention we weren't thinking but to this day I do not regret my decision because it stopped him. What happened next was he threatened to tell on us now Alex had been to the principal's many times he wasn't scared I however was a good girl, clean record (it's still clean this had no effect on it) I freaked out started tearing up and so my friend he notices that I was freaking out he says "Clam down, don't cry let's go talk to him." we talked to him and he didn't change his mind. He ended up telling the principal who told our teacher and we had to write notes of apology and we all got a call home. So when school was let out I bolted home and got there way before the call practically drowning in tears my parents calmed me down and I told them get this, they were proud me. So were Alex's parents so when we got to school the monday after we high fived.