Chapter 3

Sauce Stain.

I went to go fetch a cab when Collin decided to give me a call.

"Stacey!" He greeted, i like to think that he's always smiling.

"Hey, um, im on a cab, im on my way." I said in a stern voice, panting a bit. "Give the phone to the cab driver." He ordered me and I thought That i had to.

I passed my phone to the cab driver and heard him agree with Collin, and he said yeah a lot of times. Now im left baffled.

When the cab driver gave me my phone back, I wanted to ask Collin what they were discussing about, but he'd already hang up. I asked the cab driver instead, but he told me that I didn't have to know. He was already getting on my nerves, so I decided not to talk anymore.

After a few minutes, i grew worried. We already passed the cafe! What the heck?

"Hey mister, are you sure you know where we're going?" I asked, i'm really scared.

"Uh huh." He replied, not even looking. I see how it is.

"We already passed by the cafe." I reasoned, trying to make my voice as strong as possible.

He double looked at me, and let out a gasful chuckle, "Is anything funny, mister?" I asked, offended.

"Yeah missy, the guy on the phone told me to drop you at some club downtown. We're almost there." He sighed out his laugh and continued driving.

Club? My jaw dropped a bit, but my eyebrows were still meeting each other.

The moment the cab stopped, i paid for it and smoothly strode inside, I looked around, searching for Collin. I couldn't help but notice everyone, especially the girls, wearing out their skins. Some guys are taking advantage of their intoxicated dates. Those things make me feel so uncomfortable. I mean, drunk sex is like rape, for me that is.

After a few minutes, I finally saw him close to the dj's booth. I made little quick steps towards him, and when I reached him, I smacked his head with my wallet.

"You jerk! I was so scared!" I frowned again, making his buddies look at me with shocked expressions.

He gave me a goofy smile and turned to his friends, "Guys, this is Stacey. My new neighbor."

Then he turned to me, with a gorgeous-to-die-for-smile, "Stacey, meet my friends." He pointed at the guys surrounding us, all of them were cute. But Collin stood out.

I gave everyone a sheepish smile and blushed, "You guys wouldn't mind if i stole Collin for a while, would you?" I saw the guys smile at Collin as if they knew something that I didn't, i ignored them and swiftly dragged Collin away from the crowd.

"The fuck Collin?" I frowned, pushing his chest a bit.

"You wanna fuck already? Oh, okay." He shrugged and smiled at me cockily.

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms, "Collin, i thought the venue was at a cafe."

He looked around and avoided eye contact with me, "well, they serve coffee here too?"

"Fuck you Collin. Really." I snapped, turning my back on him, ready to leave. But before I could make my dramatic exit, he grabbed me by my wrist and spun me around.

I was now wrapped around his arms, i was once again aware that he was a lot taller than me. I could see the green in his eyes, and his red lips complemented his eyes nicely. Especially his hair, yeah, his hair is like sex.

Wait, what am I thinking?

"Stacey, first, you shouted at me in front of my friends. Second, you dragged me off. Third, you asked for me to fuck you. Fourth, you yelled at me, asking for me to fuck you yet again, and lastly, you look gorgeous. Dont waste the night." He whispered, his lips so close to my ears. I felt like we were alone in Paris. Wow.