Jealousy.

'' Neslihan is going on a dinner with Zafer bey, did you know? '' Ozge said while sipping her coffee and looking at guven.

Yes of course he did. the whole hospital was gushing and whispering about it.

''umm.. yes I heard.'' guven said while fidgeting with his fingers

''and?''asked ozge curiously and looking tentatively at him.

''and.. nothing..um it's not like it concerns me.''

''okay good.'' said ozge and went on to check a file on her desk.

-----------

Guven was sad no he was angry and he hated being like that but today he let that anger take over and he was pissed at anyone breathing near him.

how can she?

Well of course she can. but damn it! why did it stink so much. Seeing her accepting flower from Zafer that day was enough for him but now she was going to have dinner with him that too in her home. her place. that felt so personal that guven wanted to scream.

passing through the corridor he saw neslihan standing at an empty counter. she was glowing well she always was. but today she looked extra beautiful and she was smiling so bright. As he approached her, his heart started beating so fast that he felt it will jump out of his chest. coughing lightly when he stood behind her ; he inhaled her scent.

control guven, control. his mind told him. but today he was like a rebel . madman.

As Neslihan turned around, they came face to face just inches away. Stepping away, neslihan touched her hair like she always did when she was nervous and looked at him questioningly.

'' I heard something.. ahem.'' he looked her accusingly

'' what? '' neslihan looked back at him confused

'' you going on date!'' guven answered pissed off.

'' guven..''

'' well of course you call it a dinner but it's a date actually, the whole hospital is already talking about how he presented you with a flower and came down especially to ask you for dinner at your home.. '' guven was mad he didn't know what he was blabbering but he couldn't control himself.

''what is it to you?'' neslihan asked now getting angry

''nothing. absolutely nothing. you can go wherever and with whomever you want. why should I care ? '' and guven walked off leaving neslihan all confused.

It was evening now and guven was pacing back and front in his cabin, getting anxious by every passing minute. A knock on his door made him stop.

''come in.''

''Dr. Guven we need your consultation on this case because Ms. Neslihan is not available. ''

And suddenly a bulb went on in guven's mind.

''oh then, I will take this file to her and let you know what she thinks..''

''but sir..''

'' don't worry, I got this. thank you. you can leave.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he reached her home he was a lot more anxious than before; his heart accelerating fast and his fingers sweating. He couldn't understand this turmoil of emotions or perhaps he didn't want to admit what he was feeling. knocking on her, he took a deep breath. the door opened and he met Feride.