ch. 1

*FIXING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS*
Bella's POV

So there's this new kid, his name is Hunter. He moved right next to my house, he is honestly the sweetest thing. And my mom being the nicest person in the world invited him and his family over to diner.

5:50 pm

I decided that I should wear something nice like a dress...
Nahhh
Leggings and a nice top will do.
I curled my dark brown medium long hair and did my make up.

6:40

"Bella the Murphy's are coming over soon, come down and help me set the table!!" I heard my dad yell.

Well my dad is the one who cooks and cleans the house while my mom is usually at works all day. My mom is gone a lot, she's missed most my birthdays and a lot of holidays. I mean I don't blame her, she works her butt off to keep food on the table and to pay for the nice house we live in. My dad works too just not as much as my mom.

I went down to find the whole Murphy family...

"Hi you guys must be the Murphy family! Its nice to meet you guys!" I said while smiling, I usually don't like greeting people, but I didn't want to seem like that one awkward child in the Family which I am but...

We all sat down at the dinning table and my dad brought in the food and we ate.

When we finished Hunter asked if I can show him around the neighborhood. I said sure.

*At a park*

"So do you like it here?" I asked him

"Well at first I didn't .." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Well that was before I met you"

"Hunter you've known me for two day" I said while laughing

"This is a sorta a weird question to ask but..." He said

"Yeah?"

"Have you had sex?"

"Ummm no?!, and why would you ask that??"

"Because " he said as he leaned in and kissed me
"I can give you lessons, if you want"

Hold the fuck up, ik they've known each other for two days and that Shawn (hunter) is turning out to be a fuck boy but comment if you want him to be sweat or a complete fuck boy!