Lovely obsession _3

Author note:)

Hello friends hope everyone doing fine, happy reading ☺️.

Khaotung pov:)("

I been watching my First from distance for so long," it's really hard to see but not able to touch something you desire"to have it's like living unpleasant life.

   I know what i done wasn't fine but it's happened in past.

   I mean what you do? If you're love was rejected just cause you cursed I mean you can't touch things that own by me, but how dare that fu*ker always tries to own something's that you already own.

   The day one I seen First I know he was mine.

My Omega.

And if I can't have it than I don't let anyone have what mine.

I did hurt First little cause I want him to know how hard he makes things between us, I just want him and I did had him, if only I marked him that day he would be totally mine.

But that fu*cker stop me by doing it.

Not only that he also the reason why I can't be with my First.

But after all this years passed, I planned everything to get back.

I was powerful in half to own half of the place I can buy anything I can change anything I can own anything I am not that weak as before so nothing gonna stop me from get back mine...

After a years, here I am in front of my First.

How beautiful he was that I want to kiss him mark him the minute I seen him but looks like he wasn't happy to see me.

First:tung?

First: Why?

First: Are you here....

His voice also sweet as I remembered he do taste sweetest.

For you .

It's looks like your so happy.

While Iam not there with you.

I saw him with shaking hands he takes his phone.

Are you gonna run from me again From First?

I walked near him.