Lovely obsession _5 past part 2

First mother Pov:)

           First was always been a shy and silent it's made his parents worried little they try there best to make him open up his feelings when ever they with him, cause they feel guilty for not able to spend time with there only child,but they thought maybe First was just born introvert. cause every time First 's class teacher call to them tell same thing.

Says "First was so silent "most of the time he not even open up with his own classmates ..... He not answering while we ask any questions..... Even though he gets good marks it's not only thing that gonna work out in future.

But it's all changed when one day First brought up Bright and said he wants to be with him.

After knowing how hard Bright been living without any moral support we thought we fine to support Bright for living better life.

We happy cause we saw how Bright been positive impact in First life.

The shy and silent boy started to open up with Bright.

They always supportive and caring about each other.

Even though we both can't able to spend time with them mostly we feel little better to know they have each other.

         Then one of the weekend we spent together our time comfortly.

  It's was the best thing we feel after a long week...

I was happy to saw how First being all smiley and bubbly with Bright.

      Later that evening we meet our new neighbour.

   I think that kid was same age as First.

     Maybe it's would be good if that kid was be friendly....

Since both myself and my hubby was beta it's was little hard for us to understand our own boy cause we know he was Omega but it's hard to understand the emotions he felt most of the time.

         Even though we both not perfect parents we try our best to gave a good support as we can.

Even though it's meant giving there all time.... They would still do it.