Summary

'Love, the deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don't.'

 -Lauren Oliver 

 She only dreamed of marrying a nice guy and settling down into a family life. She thought she met him; nice guy with good looks and an amazing personality. He was everything she ever wanted and more. 

 But there's a thing about him that urks her...

His constant hours of being out at night, the way he fidgets around other guys that come up to her, the glares he sends people for even looking her way. 

 Something about all of this just brings suspicions, so she investigated. 

 ....She should've never found out..

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL DEMONS AND DEMONESSES! This is my first story on this account, so I decided to start with a story that has been circling in my mind for awhile now. I didn't necessarily want to post it just yet, because I couldn't find any good candidates for the girl and guy position. HOWEVER, I finally found this girl on instagram named Jena Frumes and she is just GORGEOUS! And I also found Brock O'Hurns and....I found my new bae lolz. But anyways, I finally tried typing it up in my word document and got about three or four chapters in my save files, so I will be updating this regularly. 

But sadly, it's time for me to sign off. See you later my beautiful demons! <3