Its all that matters

Sam:
{2 weeks later}
~Nori~2 months 2 weeks~

We are currently packing up Nori's things to take with us on the road. Well after me and Dean got into a huge argument about bringing her.

"Sam, are you sure Dean is going to be okay with a pregnant woman in his precious car? I literally threw up outside his car once. And he fussed at me."

I laugh and walk up behind her and place my hands on her stomach. I rest my chin on shoulder and kiss her neck.

"He knows I would never leave the woman I love and that is carrying my baby by themselves."

She turns her head and looks at me shocked. I smile a small smile and wait for her response. This woman is a firecracker. My firecracker. And the explosion should be in 3...2...1...

Her hands fly up to her mouth and she pushes me away. Then she turns to me and grabs onto the lapels on my jacket and kisses me.

"You love me?"

"Yes I do. And I'm not afraid to say it either. I love you Nori Alexandra Monroe."

She stands there looking at me for a second before her lips start quivering.

"It's not because of the baby right?"

"No. I love you as a person. Your fiery personality. Your loving and nurturing nature. I love you, my firecracker."

"Oh Sam... I don't know what to say."

"It's okay if you're not ready to say it. But I will be here waiting when you are."

She smiles at me with tears streaming down her face and kisses me softly; lightly nibbling on my bottom lip.

"If you don't stop, Dean is going to be waiting another hour."

She laughs and pecks me once more before sitting in her bed. Then she looks at me with a curious expression as I continue to pack her a small suitcase and duffle bag.

"Sammy?"

I turn back to her and smile.

"What's up darlin?"

"What is your real job?"

I froze and bit my lip. Did she really just ask that?

"I let it slide for 2 months, Sam. But now I really would like to know. What is it you really do?"

I walk and sit beside her on the bed. I pull her into my lap and she lets out a small squeak.

"Bare truth?"

"Bare truth."

"I am a hunter. I hunt down things that you couldn't even imagine."

"Try me."

I look at those amber eyes I grew to love and sigh. Determined firecracker.

"Remember the night we met? And you hit the man with multiple rows of teeth?"

"Yeah. How could I forget?"

"That was a vampire."

"So those are real?"

"Just like any other lore. Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Ghouls. You name it. They are real. And my brother and I hunt them."

"Okay so let me get this straight. I kicked a Vamps ass. You fight the supernatural. And our baby is going to be pretty bad ass if it's anything like us. Did I miss anything?"

I look at her in awe. She takes everything in stride.

"I told you until I am proven wrong I believe anything."