Who's in command?

I hesitantly followed Teru out of the room. I am still shuddering from our intense moment of passion. Touching my lips unconsciously I felt that they were still quite swollen. You were right Mia... Being with a man is wonderful... I gazed at the back of Teru's figure. His hair was mussed from were my hands had been expressing their pleasure. The room went quiet when Teru and I entered the main living area. From Aoi's current disposition, I could tell he was fuming with anger. That anger showed clearly on his features when Teru pulled me down into his lap. Hurriedly I smoothed out my skirts to avoid that black gaze of death. Everyone, including the sweet Nao was glowering at Teru. I had a very good feeling why, and it only made me more uncomfortable sitting on the silver haired mans lap, especially since he was still quite excited.

"Teru." Aoi's voice was deathly quiet. "I appreciate your quick thinking back there, but did you have to go over the top?"

There was an underlying challenge in the dark haired mans voice, a challenge for dominance over the ownership of me. Technically they all owned me, since they all had pooled money together at the last moment, but since Aoi was the leader, he assumed that he automatically owned me. I knew it was only a matter of time before one of the others would challenge his position, they were all men of great power and position, and none of them liked to be denied what they wanted. I could sense by the way Teru's arms tightened around me, that he wouldn't give up without a fight.

"If you wanted it to be convincible, yes. After all it was your plan, even though you assume you are perfect there are flaws that could be you're undoing. Allowing someone to even sense that it was a fabricated ruse, by not committing your all, would have been our undoing, and this whole organisation would be going down in flames."

Teru's explanation must have provoked a deep thought process in Aoi, because I could literally see the cogs turning meticulously in his brain. 

"Mr. Matsumoto will not be pleased with me if he finds out." Aoi's dark gaze settled on me. "We may have to move him to a different location, others may begin to get suspicious."

I looked at the seven men gathered in the room. All six of them followed The Prince's every command. Aoi was sitting thoughtfully, his steady gaze lingering on mine and Teru's forms. Saga was perched on the arm of Aoi's chair, draping his long body around his master. Masashi, Aoi's bodyguard was standing directly behind the raven, ready to protect and if need, dispose of Teru. Shou and Tora were sitting together, watching and calculating, trying to guess who would come out of this the best in this argument. Nao was the only one who seemed to have no interest in where this conversation was going, to be honest I don't think he really cared about anything. I had come to believe he is only here to see what he can gain from me. Teru shifted and tightened his grip around me. I didn't know what he was going to do. I was confused as hell. Was it an act? Is he using me to gain power over Aoi? Or did he actually have some feelings for me?  I sat there nervously on his lap, every muscle in my body tensing, waiting, eagerly anticipating what was going to occur next.

"Saga. Nao. Escort Mr. Takashima, or rather Ms..." Aoi smirked, causing my cheeks to flare up in embarrassment. Wearing females clothes is not me. It's Mia

"Please escort the young lady and her fiancé downstairs. I do believe we need the help of a certain two lovely ladies."

Saga unfurled himself from the chair and nodded, beckoning to Teru and Nao to follow him. Teru picked me up off his lap, and escorted me out of the room behind the two other men. We walked out of the penthouse suite and towards the elevators. I was incredibly nervous. This was the first time I had been out of the apartment in three days, and by the look of Teru's facial expression, perhaps leaving Aoi's apartment wasn't a good thing. Stony silence followed us as we went down to the foyer level. The elevator pinged, alerting us about our arrival. 

"If you make any moves or sounds to give us away, I will kill you." Nao grumbled at me as the doors opened. 

I gulped. Teru's grip on my arm tightened as we stepped out of the elevator, and for a very good reason. Standing in the middle of the foyer was Mia with two short blonde men in expensive business suits. I recognised one of the blonde men as Mr. Matsumoto, the owner of the hotel. The other, I had no idea who he was, but he was consoling Mia, whose face had tears streaming down it, cracking his flawless beauty. I made a move to go and comfort my best friend, but was met by a wall of muscle. Nao and Saga both glowered at me. Cowering against Teru, I permitted the three men to escort me to wherever the hell we were going. I felt the silver haired man sigh, and wondered what was going through his head. He seemed so different from the others. Where the other men followed Aoi's orders to perfection, pure examples of discipline, Teru would question the raven, he would dissect the command and point out where possible flaws could occur. I didn't know whether this trait made him more dangerous or more trustworthy.