I was an ugly duckling...

*^^ this is what Mr. Takanori Matsumoto looks like in the story^^.*

"And who do I have the honour of meeting?" My boss inquired.

Teru nervously pulled me closer. "This is my girlfriend, Minako."

"I didn't see her name on the guest list." Mr Matsumoto frowned.

Saga cut in. "Aoi requested her presence, there was a particular art piece on display, which will be sold at the auction tonight, and Mr Shiroyama required someone with expertise in the area."

I tried to look innocent, and feminine. Although the last part wasn't very hard. I felt and looked like a woman. Although I did feel bad about deceiving my boss, who has so kindly given me a job, well not him personally, but his head of staff.

To all of our surprises the shorter man laughed. "Does her expertise surpass yours Teru? I thought you were Aoi's art guru!"

Nervously we also laughed.

"Yes, I'm afraid so Mr Matsumoto, Minako does surpass my knowledge of art. I just paint where she studies." Teru looked at me, and I tried my best to look humble, I knew that if I spoke our game would be up.

But them I would be free. I probably would be dead though. I could believe that Saga and Nao would carry out their threats. So instead I stayed silent.

"Now to a more serious matter, one of my employees has disappeared, as you probably well aware of. He never checked out of the hotel, and since his disappearance occurred on hotel grounds, we could be sued by the family." The short man looked serious, although I found it hard to take him serious, especially with the dreadlocks.

"Well that is a serious matter." Saga agreed.

"So tell Mr Shiroyama, that if he knows anything, or has done anything outside our contract, then the deal is off."

The tension between my boss and Saga increased. I wondered what the contract was, and what it had to do with me. Then Saga bowed, the other two men following suit. I hurried a curtesy and allowed Teru to lead me back to where we had come from.

"Minako!" Mr Matsumoto called.

I stopped and turned, although didn't let go of the silver haired man. I was afraid I'd get into trouble if I did. But I cold not deny that I enjoyed be able to hold him.

My boss smiled. "I hope we'll be seeing more of each other."

~

"Aoi... I think Takanori is on to us." Nao confided as we arrived back at the penthouse.

The ravens eyes narrowed. Once again I could swear that I could see the gears turning in that arrogant head of his.

"Did he recognise him?" The Prince asked, looking closely at me.

All three of the men shook their heads in denial.

"They did a good job. From an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan."

I almost swooned at that compliment. Although I was partially insulted that he thought I was an ugly duckling. I am starting to think that I am turning gay, even though Mia says you can't turn gay, I believe that Teru is turning me gay, hell, all of them are. Damn sexy, rich men. Why couldn't they be ugly? Make my job of hating them a lot easier.

"URUHA!" Aoi snapped.

I jolted. Obviously I mustn't of been paying attention.

"Uruha, honey." Teru whispered softly.

Aoi glared at the both of us. I raised my eyes to meet his angry brown ones. Gosh, he's so angry all the time.

"As I was saying. Teru is leaving in a couple of days, and you'll be staying here. Obviously this is going to be a problem, since you have told Takanori that the two of you are dating, so we are going to have to come up with a suitable excuse, one that you can explain, and that he will believe."

"Why can't I go with him?" I pouted.

"Because you belong to me." The Prince growled.

I gulped. Why was Teru leaving? He was the only one who liked me and stuck up for me. The rest just abused me, verbally. I nodded in silence and the men resumed talking. I excused myself and headed to my 'room', not that anyone cared anyway. I sat on the bed and pondered my life, well the short amount of life I had had before I was kidnapped and sold.

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked up to see Teru standing in the doorway. I nod and he comes and sits next to me.

"Why are you leaving?" I ask, curiosity eating away at me.

The silver haired man sighed. "You can't tell anyone this." He leans closer and whispers in my ear. "I have become a liability, Aoi is removing me from his service, until you are gone."

"Huh?" I still don't understand what is going on. Yet again I'm blonde.

Turning my head in his hands he gently kissed me on the mouth. Before he could pull away I kiss him back, loving the feeling of his mouth and not wanting him to leave. He smiles into the kiss and brushes his thumbs over my cheeks. Our lips danced, and I swear that I was high.

"This is why they are removing me." He looked me in the eyes. "Uruha... I think... I know, I like you a lot."

*A/N: Yay finally had the motivation and time to update this story!! Also I am thinking about doing another trilogy tribute, like the ViViD one, but instead this time to Lycaon, since they too have disbanded. So if you guys like that idea, give me some pairings! I'll need two pairings from inside the band, and one band crossover, so give me your support to do another tribute trilogy!*