Prologue

⚠️TW. This story contains murder, weapons such as knives, ropes, guns, etc, detailed gore, swearing, and touchy topics such as suicide, racism, sexism, and some pedophilia. ⚠️
⚠️ If any of those topics trigger or uncomfort you, please do not continue on this read. Thank you. ⚠️

Moonlight Cookie wakes up in a fright. A nightmare. Bad dream, very bery bad.

The horrid vision consisted of Moonlight's good friend, Milkyway Cookie's train stumble off of its tracks tumbling with blood curdling screams and ear piercing shrieks.

Moonlight and the moon lower to the ocean blue below, noticing Sea Fairy had also arose in a sweating panic.

The two cookies comfort eachother to ease and share their uncontrollable experiences. Sea Fairy had a bad dream about an axe murderer brutally chopping each of her friends' gingerheads off. Including Midnight Cookie herself.

Something seemed off. Was Milkyway off duty tonight? She's the keeper of the dreams, she's supposed to make sure that the citizens of the kingdom forever have happy and have blissful rest, so how did the both of them fear in their sleep?

Moonlight and Sea Fairy decide to travel into town and investigate in order to get more answers after both realizing something was up. As soon as they get into the village of the kingdom, they notice many lights of cottages and houses are on.

A shriek is heard in the distance. Moonlight and Sea Fairy rush over to find Princess Cookie outside of her and Knight's Cookie's rented home for the time being. Stardust was hovering in fromt of her. "It was awful, Stardust! Someone needs to get to the bottom of this!"

"What is the sudden matter to cause all this chatter?" Moonlight softly asked Princess.

Princess gasped as she saw Moonlight, running to her and dragging her by her arm. "Oh Moonlight," she shook her head, "a horrible dream, too too terrible!!"

Sea Fairy and Moonlight exchanged looks before Sea Fairy calmly replied, "Us too."

"So have Knight. Moonlight," Princess kept her attention and focus on the galactic goddess before her. "You know Milkyway Cookie, don't you? Tell her to stop this nonsense at once! She could hang for this foolery."

Hang. The kingdom only hangs, occasionally.

Only if absolutely necessary.

Stardust shook his head, "Her home is locked." he sighed, floating ocer to Sea Fairy and Moonlight.

"I have a spare key," Moonlight fisted her left hand and waited for the magic dust and stars to disappear. She opened her hand revealing a common house key with a train imprinted on its base.

Without Princess and Knight, the trio of Moonlight, Sea Fairy, and Stardust all arrive at Milkyway's home and knock on the door. Nothing. The lights of the house are not on and something in the air feels eerie and unreal. "Milkyway?"

Moonlight unlocks the door, "We're coming in." she warns. As the door creaks open and the atmosphere thickens, the trio tip toes in and looks around.

Entering the bedroom, all three cookies feel their stomachs drop and their faces numb with terror. Milkway was laying on the ground beside her bed, blood smeared on the side of her head.