punishment but not to far

After doing shopping you came to your home and suddenly flinched because your phone started ringing you Immediately pick it up as it's your brother's call.

Otp

Prabhas: hello princess how are you ???

Yn : I am fine Bhai . Ap kaise ho ???( how are you???)

Prabhas: Mai bhi thik hu ( I am also fine . ) do you know what is after 5 days.

Yn : yeah Holi right .

Prabhas: yes so I book your flight tickets of 24 March and I know you have classes so you only have to take 2 days leave . Okay .

Yn : okay Bhai don't worry. Well how is roohi and bhabhi.

Prabhas: both are fine and roohi
Is also going to sleep now .wait she wants to talk to you.

He gave phone to roohi.

Roohi : hello

Yn : hello bachha how are you???

Roohi : roohi is bine ( fine ) . How ale (are ) you ???

Yn : I am also fine . What are you doing???

Roohi : roohi is sleepy bhua .
( Sleepy tone )

Yn : OOO ok bye bachha go and sleep well .

Roohi : okay bhua bye .

Then you hang up the call and check your phone there are almost 15 missed calls from taehyung and 30 messages .
Messages like " yn-ah baby did I do anything wrong , why are you ignoring me, please forgive me na . "

Then I went to take bath and after taking bath you come down stairs to make breakfast. Then you went college after eating breakfast while wearing this .

 Then you went college after eating breakfast while wearing this

And remember one thing you didn't talk to tae since last night .

At university

As you entered inside the university . You saw taehyung standing there waiting for you as he see you he smiles widely and start coming towards you but you ignored him and went inside your class . You come inside the class and saw Sana is sitting on her seat while wearing a beautiful smile.you went towards her and said.

you went towards her and said

Her dress

Yn : happy birthday sana

Sana : thank you bestie. Did you talked to taehyung.

Yn : no I - ( you cut off when someone pulled you towards him or her . You turned around and saw it is taehyung. )

Tae : yn why are ignoring me tell me .

Yn stays silent which increases his anger.

Sana : she doesn't want to talk you . Can't you understand.

Tae : JUST SHUT UP . I AM TALKING TO HER NOT WITH YOU .

She flinched then he again asked you.

Tae : Yn FUCKING TELL ME .

Sana : I will tell you . I was jealous of you because yn was not spending time with me because of you. So I told her to ignore you for 24 hrs if she wants to save our friendship.

Tae : is she saying truth yn .

You just nodded your head .

Then he started dragging you towards the class door but stopped and said to Sana without turning around.

Tae : and don't think I forgot about you . You have to pay because of you my yn didn't talk to me for 15 hours.

Then he take you to the rooftop and turned towards you and hug you .

Tae : how dare you to not talk to me . You know I was feeling so empty without you . Please don't do this again .

You also hug him and smile .

Yn : sorry I am really sorry . I will not do this again.

Tae : but don't think I will forgive you with out punishing you . (Smirk )

Yn : huh ????

Before you can understand anything you are pinned on the wall by taehyung and he is kissing you roughly. His hands are on your waist. You are not kissing him back so he bite on your lips . You Moaned and he take the chance and entered his tongue inside your mouth exploring your mouth. After a long makeout session he broke the kiss and saw your swallow lips

Tae : this is just a damo .if you again try to ignore me without any reason then I will show you.
Understand.

Yn ( pouted) : hmmmm

Tae : ( saw your pouty lips ) you are looking so cute . Now don't pout okay .

Yn : hmmm ( he gave you a kiss on your pouty lips making you smile and hug him)

Tae : okay okay now let's go .

At cafeteria

As you both tae and you entered inside the cafeteria.you saw sana sitting with your other friends so you both went towards them and sit . As you both sit Sana said .

Sana : so as you guys know today is my birthday so you all have to came thier .

Everyone X tae : okay we will .

Sana : and taehyung I am really sorry please forgive me please.

Yn : yeah taehyung today is her birthday please forgive her .

Tae : hmmm I will think about it .

Yn : ok well guys I am going back to India for 2 days .

Tae : why ???

Yn : what did you mean why ???
I am going India because Holi festival is after 5 days .

Tae : Holi what Is it???

Rosé: yes ynnah what is it ???

Yn : actually it's a Indian festival and we Indian celebrate this because ( then you tell them why we celebrate Holi)

Note : if you don't know why we celebrate Holi then please search on Google.

Jimin / eunwoo / kai : oooo

Tae : but I will miss you how will I live without you for whole 2 days.

Yn : taehyung it's just for 2 days and I will video call you all and show you all how we celebrate Holi. Ok

Everyone: okay

To be continued.................

I hope you like it and I will post next part on holi day okay bye I also have to write next part .