Holi day and back to korea

You wake as today is Holi you message tae and your other friends "happy Holi"

You take a bath and apply some hair oil on your hairs so that your hairs easily get washed .

Your outfit

Actually you all are going to play ladhmar Holi

Actually you all are going to play ladhmar Holi . You send taehyung your pic .

Now it's Holi time .

You called tae and put your phone at a safe place and show him . And then you beat yash with stick

( a/n : guys you know na ladh mar holi😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘)

(Imagine krishan as yash and radha as yn)

Taehyung was feeling jealous or happy both because yn is playing holi with yash and happy because she beat yash with stick.

That girl is yn and boy is yash and others are their friends.

They all celebrate holi.

Time skip in the evening

You are ready as after some time is your flight and you have to go to the airport.
You hugged your mother and she started crying. You hugged everyone now every one is crying.

Mrs thakur : abhi to aae thi to aur itni jaldi ja rhi hai ( you just come and going this much early)

Yn : mumma muhje jana padega college hai ( mumma i have to go. I have to go college)

Mrs thakur: hmmmm

Then you touch your father's feet. And come outside of the house . You are going to airport with yash. You both sit in his car.

His car