basic

PLELALEPLEASE don't steal this,,
this is still a work in progress. might add more stuff soon!!
Ayanna_Writes since you asked to be tagged!!
—————————
- Often goes by Clee, but you can call her whatever. She doesn't exactly mind.
- VC: Hapi - Fire Emblem
- She/Her/They/Them
- She's extremely sweet and friendly.
- 17 years old. A few months older than Cashier, though.
- Some of her purposes are to basically greet customers and let them know which items are out. She also manages the stocks' inventory and ensures that each item is in good shape.
- Sometimes she'll sit by the counter while Cashier is on break. The PLAYER will need to convince her to go outside if this occurs in order to get to the freezer to unlock the FREEZER ending.
-Somewhere between every 6-10 runs, she can be found outside of the generic convenience store, usually by a tree. Once in a while she'll be standing beside the recycling bin, on her phone.
- The PLAYER actually has the ability to take her bow. She won't be happy about it, but they can still take it.
- If the PLAYER can't afford an item, she'll lend them a couple extra bucks. The PLAYER can borrow money up to 2 times a run.
- She can be found running out of the store in a panic during the SODA FLOOD.
- The PLAYER can throw store items at her.
——————————
extra useless facts,,

- Gullible
- Actually really sensitive
- Aroace!!
- Used to take karate (Black belt!!)
- She owns a cat named Hazel
- Parents? What's that? (She has an aunt)
- Around 5'9
- She can play violin!!
- More on the slim side, but strong!!
- Allergic to wasps and raspberries
- HUGE people pleaser
- She is not fond of FATHER FIGURE. (Fears him, actually.)
- She speaks in all lowercase, similar to CASHIER.
- Patient