The speeches

Sage

As the night drifted on I found out so much about Grayson. Hes the CEO of Knight Enterprise. Raised in Italy his entire life, has a sister who is a year older than him. His favorite color is Grey which didn't shock me at all.
The music starts to slow down as it becomes time for the speeches
" Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats, it's time for the maid of honor to make her speech.", the DJ tells everyone.
"I've known Abby since elementary school and I can honestly say she's one of the most amazing, thoughtful and energetic person you could ever ask for, we've been through alot of things and I can honestly say that when she met Hunter, she was utterly in love with him, she would always tell me that she was going to marry him one day, and look at where we are now, when she has  her mind set on something she exceeds it. Abby, I'm so happy to see you with someone who cares about you the way hunter does, he takes care of you and looks at you the way you can only dream of, the first time I meet him I knew he was the one for you. Hunter, thank you for caring about my best friend the way you do, your one of the good ones and I wish y'all the best. Congratulations Abby and Hunter!"
As I finished my speech everyone clapped and cheered for them.

At the end of the wedding we all watched them get into their car and leave to go on their honeymoon. I'm honestly so happy for them, I can feel tears forming. Everyone leaves and I stay to help clean up and spot greyson on the other side of the room doing the same.
"Hey grey"
"Grey?" He questioned
"Yea,It's the nickname I gave you" I smiled
"I like it, no one's ever gave me a nickname before" he openly told me.
"We'll get used to it now cause I will come up with more for you." He smiles at that like the kind of smile that makes your knees wobble from underneath you where it makes you want to fall to the ground. We suddenly hear a loud crash from outside of the Venue and rush out to investigate the crash. When we step out onto the steps suddenly I'm pushes behind greyson and end up on the floor somehow and hear a loud gunshot that makes my ears ring.
After a few minutes, I'm finially back in reality when Greyson picks me up and asks if I'm ok. I shake my head not able to speak any words at the moment, not realizing I'm shaking till he wraps me in a hug.
After 10-15 minutes we sat down at a table to try to move on from what happened.
"What the fuck just happened out there?" I loudly ask him. "I need to know something, there will be cops showing up here soon from all the gunshot noises and the crash."
Greyson ushers me that everything will be fine and he would take care of everything and for me not to worry about it, when it's all that matters to me. I have no idea what I just witnessed and I'm still trying to completely understand what just went on.
"Come on, let's go" he reaches for my hand and lead me outside, for me to find nothing there no cops, no car and no sign that anything happened here. I appreciated the way he slowed down his walking to match my speed and he leads me to his car.
"Your going to spend the night at my place, so I can make sure your all right and nothing will happen throught the night, you can take my bed and I'll sleep in one of my extra rooms or on my couch"