3: coincidence

"oh its you?... I didn't know you were friends with hunter." I told him"we need to get in our places the wedding is about to start"
"Let's go, we don't want to be the reason why they're wedding hasn't begun, we can talk later." He told me while his face showed no emotion.

Later at the reception:
Everyone is off doing their own thing while we take all of the wedding pictures. I catch myself looking at greyson at times but he catches me and I look away. We finished taking all of the wedding pictures and now it's time to dance..
"You know you can just take a picture, it will last longer. That way you can stare at me as much as you want." Greyson came around the corner.
"Yea like I want a picture of you in my phone I barely even know you and you owe me a dance." I said to him.
"Oh do I now? I don't remember owing you a dance, especially with us dancing last night."
" I mean i can go find someone else to dance with if it's that big of a problem. I've done saw a couple girls drooling over you and wanting your attention, maybe they will want to dance with you instead"I explained to him.
" No let's go, we can talk while we dance."he told me.
There was barely any room on the dance floor with all the couple's slow dancing. We laughed and talked for what felt like forever. It was nice to just escape reality for a few days and just let whatever occurred happen.

💙Sorry these chapters are short the next few chapters will make up for it it worth it💙