Dear Diary - First

We met when we were 7 years old. It was a love at first sight. You still have a same face. We hung out every day. We jollily smooched and our moms took a picture of it. I still have it. When we get married, I'm going to hang it up on our living room. We went to the amusement park at least once a month. You loved pirate ship and roller coasters; I hated it, but I wanted to look strong. We went to the zoo many times; you love animals but I love you much more than you love animals. You are the first girl that I ever loved.

You are my first for almost everything. You are my first love. You are the first girl that I had play dates with. You are the first girl that I had sleepover with. You are the first girl that I had lunch with. You are the first girl that I had dinner with. You are the first girl that I had breakfast with. You are the first girl that I read fairy tales with. You are the first girl that I watched Disney movies with. You are the first girl that I walked to school with. You are the first girl that I cooked for. You are the first girl that I bought a birthday gift for. You are the first girl that I went to lingerie store for. You are the first girl that I bought chocolate for valentine's day.

You are the first girl that I bought pads for. You are the first girl that I hugged. You are the first girl that I held tight in my arms. You are the first girl that I went to movie with. You are the first girl that I went shopping with. You are the first girl that I bought a necklace for. You are the first girl that I bought a dress for. You are the first girl that I bought a bath bomb for. You are the first girl that I bought a perfume for. You are the first girl that I bought a ring for. You are the first girl that I cried for.

You are the first girl that I desperately wanted. You are the first girl that I would give up my pride for. You are the first girl that I gave my arm as a pillow. You are the first girl that I cuddled with. You are the first girl that I stared in the eyes for more than 10 seconds. You are the first girl that had dinner with my parents. You are the first girl that had dinner with my grandparents. You are the first girl that I wore a nice suit for.

You are the first girl that hugged me when I was sick. You are the first girl that took care of me when I was facing harsh world. You are the first girl that made me laugh. You are the first girl that I would give up my life for. You are the first girl.

You are my last girl. You are my last love.

☆☆☆
;)