Dear Diary: After Breakfast

You take your shirt off and put on your grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. I put on my grey hoodie; I still have my sweat shorts on. I make 2 cups of cold sparkling lemon tea. We walk out through the back door to the back porch, where the beach is closer. Sun is still not fully out of the water yet. I'm not out from you forever.

There is a hanging chair that is just big enough for two of us. In few years we should buy a bigger chair for our little angels. You sit on the white wooden sunbed with wooden legs and you put down your drink on the white table. I sit on the hanging chair. We don't talk for several minutes. You break the silence with your hypnotic laughter.

"Anda, Your snoring is mellifluous. It's ineffable."

"Hhmm.. your voice is golden. It's ineffable." I replied.

You love to receive compliments. She give me bizarre compliments to make me give you lovely compliments.

"Oh, thank you." You say it like you didn't expect it from me.

I love your code of humor. We don't have to say anything. We are two happy birds that laugh consistently from nothing funny; we are just looking at each other.

You are thirsty. You throat down your drink and take off your flip- flops. As watching you finishing tea, I also gulp the drink. You start to sprint down to the beach. I take my sandals off and sprint to catch you. Your bun is loosen. Your hair is untied. You don't realize it. I catch up to you and grasp your hand and run with you to the shore.

We are alone here. No one else is here. We stop slowly as we approach the shore. You dip your foot into the water, then the other foot. You start walking in the water. I start walking in the water. The water is going up and down on our legs. You pirouette in the water. You look like a goddess of water. I love you.

We come back to our house. We toe walk to 2nd floor where our bathroom is. You sit on the edge of the white bathtub. I wash your feet sincerely. It tickles you. You laugh quietly as I wash your feet.

Then I dry your feet with a towel and I kiss your feet. I sit on the edge of the white bathtub. You wash my feet earnestly. You laugh "You should cut your toenails". I smile. You kiss my feet.

I kiss you on the cheek and wrap my arm around you and walk downstairs. We turn on the tv. You don't want to watch new episodes of your favorite show in the morning. We are watching Today Show.

☆☆☆
;)