𖤓

Health is a thing we always have to take care of, be it mental or physical. We're pretty sure how to keep our heart rate up and body fit yet only recently has everyone been putting more attention into the health of the mind because truly, that's the tool used by humans the most. Well, generally speaking. How do you keep your mind healthy then? Serotonin plays a big role as it regulates your mood accordingly yet wouldn't that depend on people around you as well? How -th-  do they lift your spirits up or shove them down the drain? I don't have much examples of this-

"Song Mingi?"

Mingi lifts his head up at the mention of his name. A man is standing by the work tables with a small package the thickness of a three hundred page book in his hands.

The orange head slightly furrows his eyebrows. The special edition limited colour changing notebook he ordered should have been delivered to his home address, what is the delivery man doing here?

"Yes?" regardless, he gets up from his seat.

"A delivery for you." the man says and walks towards him.

"I'm afraid I didn't order anything."

"You're only the receiver not the buyer. I have to get your signature though so please sign here."

"Uh..." the male takes the closest pen from the desk and scribbles his signature on a piece of paper offered to him.

"Have a good day!" the delivery man wishes, already making his way to the elevator.

"What's in there?" Nabi asks as soon as the elevator door closes. She has pushed back her office chair to have a better look at him over the many stacks of paper.

"I'm not sure." Mingi shrugs while going back to his seat and taking a pair of scissors out to open it.

The package feels rather light in his hands.

"Usually I am the one getting all my things delivered here." the woman says.

"That's because none of us buy all these limited offers in the lightning speed or need you possess." Milan, her desk mate, comments, glancing up from her computer for a second.

The sound of steel cutting through material fills the room as the orange head has finally torn the packaging.

He blinks at the box of sweets lying on his desk now. Opening it, Mingi is greeted by a collection of truffles, little in amount as expected of such expensive boxes yet looking rather delicious.

He takes one truffle with yellowish sprinkles on top, popping it into his mouth before looking at the side of the box for information on the flavours. He just ate the caramel one, peppermint and coconut still waiting for him.

Pondering slightly on the sender, Mingi gets up with the box in hand and walks to the closest desk, offering truffles to Nabi and Milan.

"Oh, what a nice delivery!" the older woman says while Milan tries to take the small ball shaped treat with her fake, long nails.

"Thank you." the black haired woman nods while finally chewing the coconut truffle.

He walks over to his male co-workers, letting them take one as well and nicely avoiding Sungwon's and his godfather's desks.

Taking a seat in his place, Mingi eats the rest of the sweets while writing away in his column.

Only one person knows about his unhealthy truffle obsession so the male uses a few minutes of his time to hit up his sleep deprived friend.

You:

Hey, thanks for the truffles, they were tasty

He manages to write five sentences and delete four of them before a new message arrives.