51.

« I used to tell to myself that I will never fall in love. Because the thought of being alone in my own house, doing the things I enjoy quietly and peacefully sounds.. like a dream.

But then, I did fall in love, unexpectedly. I guess it's always this way, we never expect to fall in love but it doesn't stop our heart from falling in love.

And so, I dreamed of a life with this person. I am so committed in a relationship that it only takes me a few months before I end up imagine a whole life with this person until we die.

But then, the heartbreak happened. And I told myself again, that I will never fall in love, never again. Because, I was afraid that my heart will breaks the same way. And there is no cure for this, and it's one of most painful feeling in life.

Then years later, I met you. And you change my life, before I even realizing it. I didn't know, I would fall in love with you. Because for me, you were just a friend.

You were just a friend, and I didn't want feelings, I didn't want love. I wasn't looking for this, because of my last heartbreak. I was at peace being single and I didn't want you or anyone to be with.

But months has passed, and we talked every day. Then, those kinds of feelings happens fast. I start to wait for your reply, I'm worried about you when you take time to answers. I miss you so deeply, that I will do whatever to just be in your arms forever.

And I trust you, I trust you for not breaking my heart like someone did to me. I trust you with my insecurities, I trust you with the person that I am and I don't need to pretend to be someone I'm not.

Now, the feelings I have for you keep growing. I don't know where it will lead us, but in my mind.. we will have a perfect life, together. Like we said, we will. »