Chapter 7

Sonic POV:

I ran back to my house. What if shadow never forgives me? I'll try to make it up to him. Maybe I could prepare dinner and invite him over.. that could work.

When I went inside, I didn't see tails. He must of been hanging out with Amy or kitsunami. Now that I think of it.. why did Amy invite surge? Maybe I should find out later..

As I was preparing the food, the door opened. I looked over to see tails, kitsunami, Amy and surge. "Uh, why are they here?" I said to Amy and tails. Amy and tails looked at me and laughed. "Well, we all wanted to hang out and tails said your house was free." After Amy said that, I raised a brow. "Well, I'm preparing dinner for me and shadow.. if he comes over that is. So this place isn't free." Surge rolled her eyes. "We can just stay in tails' room." Everyone except me agreed on that. Can't they just find somewhere else to hang out?

Before I could say anything, they were gone.

~40 minutes later~

I finally finished the food.. I got my phone and called shadow. It took a minute, but he answered. "Hey, shads, I-" before I could even finish, he interrupted me. "Don't call me that." Wow, he was that mad that he's stopping me from calling him by the nickname I gave him for years.. "oh, sorry.. uh, I made dinner, can you please come over?" It took a moment, but he spoke. "..fine. But don't think I'll stay for long." Jeez, he sounded angrier than before.. I really did fuck up.. "yeah, whatever floats your boat!" After I said that, he hung up. Okay, sonic, you can do this. What's the worst that could happen?