(á.á ) Feelz

Nomination Source: Jnobeza
Subject: Emotions

*********

This is actually somewhat makes me tell to myself that...

"Cause I see your true colors shining through...

And I see your true colors, and that's why I love you...

So don't be afraid to let them show your true colors, true colors....

true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.."

Makes me wanna sing like that..

Anyway back at the topic.....

EMOTIONS.

YEP.

Hmmmmm... Secasen says like this...

Joy.

My happiness towards things has two separate ways: simple and complicated.

My simple one would be seeing anyone that needed my help happy. I want to see people get happy to themselves; those kind of happy that never aspires for something that is not needed. I want to make them feel that even at the midst of difficult times, a smile can ease those heart-tearing problems even just for a moment.

If they are happy, so do I.

I cannot ask for more but to see their smiles.

The other, which is complicated, I want to see the inhabitants of the whole world happy and contented on their lives. We may be parted by seas and mountains; divided in beliefs and religion but all of us agree on one thing:

WE WANT TO BE HAPPY - EVEN ONCE IN OUR LIVES.

happiness, joy, bliss or whatever you call it, we need one and we need it to be called human.

(Have you seen a person that never been happy, never smiled, lasted being unhappy?)

At some cases we stumble hard below, we injure ourselves with our own stupidity but it isn't a reason NOT to be happy.

Remember that.

Fear.

Hmmm.....

I fear of a very dark future if humans were still minding their "individualism" and not helping each other for a better tomorrow.

Enough said.

Sadness.

When I see a person sad, I became sad also (74.008% chance).

Reflecting on past mistakes and lost opportunities.

Losing some key persons in life..( this is the most painful)

Losing a pet, whether it is a duck, a chicken, snake or a gecko, it is still so sad to lose one.

I became sad when some stupid humans don't want to remove thier bad habits.. (I want to slap them with a brick!!!!)

Disgust.

I am disgusted to all the persons that was inappropriately happy on someone's misery. It makes me want to cast a spell on them and made them jump on a building.

Anger.

I am angry to the persons that does not accept mistakes. I want to slap them with a cactus.

Well that's all I think?
If you want to do it, feel free to do so (no hidden charges applied)