( Ō.Ō) 3x30*2-80

Photo in the Media: Libra, the Scales

-----
Nomination Source: BalladPhoenix
Subject: 100 facts.
------

It is been ages since I have done a challenge and for my first nomination for this year happens to be the one that is really gonna be a very long one. Sheesh... Anyways, since I can't escape this, I'll just do it...

-------

01) Our family has a bloodline traced back from both Japanese and Chinese. So yeah, this explains why I an so critical.

02) Our Japanese lineage was Semitara; No for Chinese.

03) During my school days, I am absent most of the time, probably 15-55% attendance per month. But here's the catch, even if I only managed to attend 3 out of 20 days of class, I still aced the test. They were at school most of the time yet I am the one that knows more of the lessons.

04) I love literary pieces. The older, the better.

05) I love to learn and discover new things. Currently I'm self-studying social science and geology at home.

06) I'm a reflective type of person. Show me kindness, it'll return to you the same. Show me hatred, you'll get twice as bad from me.

07) When in a dialogue or a deal, violence is my last option. I always push diplomacy first.

08) My main personality is like this:

"Silent water runs deep."

It means that if you can't conquer my waters, you'll drown!

09) I hate people when they disgrace others for tiger own entertainment. I find this so wrong I wanted them to burn.

10) I check my news feed here every 3¼ hours average.

11) I am silently reading anything I see at your profiles. From books up to bios and book comments.

12) I dislike the authors that promote explicit materials through their works. I just can't stand it. *silently reports*

13) I'm a visionary, a sibyl, and a premonitionist. Don't ask how.

14) I already saw America's fate 2 years ago. Hint: Water plays a role to New York's destruction. That's it, I can't tell the rest.

15) When I'm around other people I am a neutral person. Meaning, I got influenced on what the heck they are doing. When they are good, my aura then is good too; same for bad ones.

16) I am currently doing some projects. One of them is Vocanimation (or Vocaloid Animé in short). This particular project is aimed for me to produce an anime using Vocaloid as characters and it happened that when Maika's book (Error) is finished, this fanfic will be converted to an anime version soon. This project will take so long, but its possible.

17) I love coffee than any other drinks.

18) I am the wise one on mah circle of friends. They seek clarity through my advices ranging from love problems up to medical dilemmas. I know the answer most of the time, sometimes I use the internet when I don't.

19) Technically I have two Zodiacs (Virgo and Libra) because my birth date is in a cusp.

20) My middle name means "chosen" in English.

21) Planting relieves my stress.

22) My fan fictions are tainted with real world problems and conspiracies, you just have to spot them very well to see.

23) I don't like to do a story just to make me famous. I do a story to make the readers learn something, to feel something and to open up their minds to options to be a good person.